on 14 August 2014
I am definitely not complaining about the delivery time, which was excellent. Rather I am lamenting having neglected myself with regard to Birkenstock sandals for a good twenty years. Now that I have them again I am delighted to find they are as comfortable as ever, needing only a short time for my feet to become accustomed to them. Really super sandals.
on 27 August 2013
Can't beat a Birkenstock. Just have to remember that the come up big when translated into UK sizes and I take a size smaller that I normally would (5 instead of 6) and same for my husband (8 instead of 9).
on 21 July 2014
Took a couple of days to work out the right tightness for comfort and ease of walking but now they're broken in after a couple of weeks, the usual high level of comfort from Birkies. Casual enough for walking around the pool and beach but smart enough for a restaurant in the evening.

Have had other styles for a few years and wouldn't bother with any other make of sandal.
on 10 June 2014
great shoe, very comfortable to wear once you have broken them in, only drawback is at first the dye comes off the leather and stains your foot but this stops after a week or two of use. would definately buy again.
on 14 August 2014
I find the moulding in the sole for your toes to be a bit uncomfortable at times, but all in all they are excellent sandals, I wouldn't call them clogs. I wear them on hot days and am very pleased with them overall
on 21 July 2014
I actually had to get a 42 (I'm usually a 41), I read lots of reviews saying to go a size down, but in my case it was the opposite! I'd definitely recommend going to a store and trying them on first!

Overall the product is comfortable and you can feel that it's good for your feet even from trying them on! The ridges on the sole keep your feet in the right place and it feels as though it's improving your foot placement when you walk (I don't know if that's actually the case though!)

The leather ones look like great quality and I'm hoping they'll last for years! I was torn between the Birko flor and the leather and I'm so glad I spent a little more for these. They're a great price on here as £50 for leather is the same price that some stores are selling the Birko flor version!

I'd recommend to anyone!
on 25 August 2014
I am a uk size 6 female. In the past I've bought 39 European size shoes. I bought a size 38 in these having bought a similar size 39 previously which were too big. The leather is very hard and quite uncomfortable. I have given 3 * because I am hoping these shoes will soften up in time (I'm wearing them around the house with socks).
on 1 May 2015
50 EU conversion to UK sizes seems to range from 14UK to 16UK. These are probably more 16 than 15, but the extra room isn't a problem. Very happy with them and a great relief for a plantar fasciitis sufferer at the end of a long day
on 26 January 2013
This sandals have a very good material and very well made and because we can't find anything like this here in Portugal, I ordered one for my husband, size 44 ( which is his shoe size) but when it arrived its big.
on 24 June 2014
I am a size 6. I bought a size 6 and they are an ok fit. They are slightly too wide but with the buckles on the smallest hole they fit well They seem to get more comfortable with wear. Great shoe. Would recommend.