Customer reviews

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black (SCHWARZ)|Change
Price:£50.05+ £5.30 shipping

on 20 August 2017
Quick service from Bells Shoes, Buxton, Derbyshire, through Amazon. Good price and fast service wins the day! These shoes are soooooo comfy, and the more that you wear them, the comfier they get. Had four pairs now, I wear nothing else most of the time, on my feet I mean. Would recommend the product and the supplier, can't fault either.
on 2 January 2016
I always buy my Birkenstocks from Amazon. The last pair I purchased lasted me a good 18 months. Would recommend to anyone thinking of buying some Birkenstocks. I have very narrow feet and these are perfect, handy that you can adjust the fit also.
on 19 May 2014
They are very comfortable, more so than the 'Sparta' style, my foot is rather wide so I was surprised that the slim fit was ok. I suffer with plantar fascitis so have to take care of my feet and look for shoes/sandals/ flip flops with arch support. Birkenstock are great and not only they fit the bill but also have made a recent come back as a fashion accessory on a catwalk!
on 25 October 2013
I have had a pair of Scholls somewhat similar which I have worn to death. So I invested in a pair of these. Wonderful and supportive and help with the pain of osteoarthritis in my foot. I wear them all the time indoors instead of slippers! I shall definitely be buying some more to wear next summer.
on 5 May 2015
Haven't worn this pair yet but they seem the same as the last pair I bought 5 years ago.
Tried them on and they fit (narrow version) well to my feet. You get what you get with Birkies...although i was surprised that the strapping wasn't leather - but maybe they haven't been before too.
on 20 August 2014
I'm delighted with my new Birks, they arrived within a week and a half, and were such great value compared to the same product on other websites. The postage description did put me off initially but they came fairly quickly, were well packaged and they are true to size.
on 1 December 2014
These sandals are a little on the large size, I ordered the size I thought, but should have ordered the one size down.
The fact they have two straps across keeps the foot in place. I have a pair of Schols but they only have the one strap, these are better.
Easy to wear and feel good.
on 28 July 2014
These sandals are quite a narrow fit, and have a very strange ridge / recess around the toes which takes some getting used to. They have caused me blisters on my instep as it is difficult to position your foot so that the toe ridge is in the right place without having the sandals loose enough so allow rubbing on the underside of your foot. I can't recommend these at all.
on 1 October 2013
These are the most comfortable sandals I have brought. They are very good to look at and go really well with jeans or casual trousers.
this is the second pair I have got as I wore the first pair a lot of the time. Even indoors they are comfy as slippers. I would recommend
these to everybody.
on 1 May 2014
My first pair of Birkenstocks and I love them! I tried and returned a couple of pairs of different sizes from a high-street shop before realising that they also come in a narrow width, which is what I needed for the best, most comfortable fit. A classic design and really comfortable.