on 23 March 2017
I am an avid fan of Birkenstocks but have only ever had the designs with 1 strap. Keen to try a 2 strap design such as this I did some research and found these at a great price. Ordered them, received them, love them! However, just a word of warning to anyone looking to purchase a pair for the first time. I am usually a size 4.5/5 in all shoes but all my other pairs of Birkenstocks are a size 3 and fit perfectly, just because of availability I purchased these in a size 3.5 and again they fit perfectly... so unless you have very wide feet I would advise to go at least 1 size down!
4 people found this helpful
on 24 July 2017
Bought these to replace my last pair, which were in my stolen luggage! They actually fit better than the previous pair, which were a bit loose, so I'm happy. I love the Arizona style, the sandals are very comfortable and can be worn all day. Are they leather? Don't know, don't care, they're well made and durable, which is what matters. Recommended.
on 24 August 2017
I suppose they would be OK for someone with normal shaped feet, but they were really hard and uncomfortable on me after half an hour., but then I don't really have normal shaped feet! I just had an operation on my toes and its left one foota little larger than the other one, and seeing as I was a wide fitting size 9 before, you can see it's a bit of a problem.
on 25 May 2017
Arrived 2 days before expected date. Fast delivery. Product fits as expected. Im a size 5 and just perfectly fit my feet. I have plantar fascitis and these are good sandals especially the soles. It does needs wearing in to soften. Looks stylish at the same time....casual. Thumbs up!
review imagereview image
on 4 August 2016
Wish I had read the other reviews! They are very nice and a lot cheaper than most places but ordered them because it stated that they were leather .....they are not!!
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2014
These are my wife's favourite shoe. This is about the third or fourth pair she's had and they never fail. They are the most comfortable shoe she's ever worn. They arrived very quickly and were well packaged in their own box. Definitely recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2018
As with all birks I'd go a size down, they are large but once you get them on you cant take them off. love them
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 January 2017
Stylish, comfortable, good quality sandals.
on 10 May 2017
Birkenstock is such an amazing brand and this style is great for support and comfort, with a great fashionable look too! Just remember though they take some time to wear in, so allow a couple of week of wearing them on and off before wearing them out for full days with lots of walking. However, once they've nicely moulded to your foot they will be like slippers!
on 19 June 2017
2nd pair of these I've owned. Just as comfortable and well fitting. Take note of the sizing, they are true to size as per Eu sizing but don't have all the equivalent UK sizes.