Size: 9.5 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£26.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 28 June 2014
I love birkenstock sandals. I have these in black and brown and went for the white when i saw them at a good price. Since I've already worn this style before, these were comfortable out of the box. I recommend that you buy your regular size in a normal width (unless you really do have narrow feet!). If you are new to birkenstock they probably feel a bit loose and big at first. Your toes shouldn't touch the ends and if you buy the wrong size you won't get the benefit of the arch support etc. Just take a little bit of getting used to.
on 6 February 2017
I do love these, but the size that I bought was slightly larger then I needed.
I buy my shoes 1/2 size larger (my feet are 42 but I buy shoes 43).
Now that is a good idea with shoes (because of socks and other things).
But when buying sandals it's not a such a god idea ;)
I would suggest you buy the size of your foot - and not the size of your shoes!
on 18 November 2016
I have many pairs of Birkenstocks in various styles and they are always so comfortable, the company says you may need a couple of days to mould the footbed to the shape of your foot but I don't find that. they are my go to footwear of the summer and have been for years.
on 7 July 2014
I ordered this product for my daughter who is a UK size 6, with slender feet. However, when it arrived it was obviously a pair for men. The company state it is unisex but it is obviously catered for a mans foot. Fortunately, I have wide feet myself and will keep them myself because I cannot be bothered to return them. I thought the description was misleading as it described they were for slender feet.
on 8 May 2013
I ordered a size 39EU for my size 6-6.5 feet and they fitted perfectly. Delivered the next day at the time slot confirmed to me. Excellent shoes, excellent service !!! Rachel
on 2 June 2015
They are not leather as specified which is very disappointing. They also come up a size too big.
on 2 June 2014
I was a little worried when I read some of the reviews that said these shoes came up very large, with a warning to beware of the unisex sizing. I think some people have confused the fact that these Birkenstocks are in fact a unisex style. The sizing runs true. Those people who found them very large probably need to buy the narrow fit version. I tried on the narrow fit in a size 38 in a shop and found them very small, the regular fit size 38 fit perfectly. I'm happier still, that even with p&p these cost less to order than to buy in the shop.
on 29 July 2014
Love these sandals. I wanted leather ones but they were sold out, so I was a little concerned buying manmade fibres as I have 'funny' feet. I've walked miles and miles in these in the scorching London heat and humidity. No blisters or foot ache. Wonderful shoes.
on 15 July 2014
I bought the white ones which feel very comfortable. The two straps support the foot better so it is easier to walk in than the one strap. If like me you wear flip flops alot these will feel strange at first because of the supported instep so wear them round the house to get use to them, however they will not rub but just feel different. The m is for regular to wide feet, if your feet are very narrow order n.
on 28 July 2015
Bought these Birkenstocks for my holiday to Brazil in February as I wanted something comfy to walk about in. I have literally lived in these ever since! They do come up very big, I am usually a size 4 and I had to send them back for a size 3. They were miles too big, even with the buckles tightened the most they could go, they were practically falling off my feet. Would definitely recommend sizing down. These are a great price too, a lot cheaper than some other online retailers.