The Birdwatcher's Year Hardcover – 5 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Richard Williamson’s enchanting and knowledgeable handbook on the birds of the British Isles.'(The Simple Things)
'Packed with anecdotes and tips, it is an instructive read' 'An eclectic selection of information, but no less useful for all that'(The Good Book Guide)
‘His latest book The Birdwatcher’s Year flew off the shelves as it took readers through what they could expect to see each month.’(The Chichester Observer Series)
About the Author
Richard Williamson was for 30 years the manager of Kingley Vale National Nature Reserve. He is the author of "52 Favourite West Sussex Walks."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Birds
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Birdwatching