Birds of Peninsular Malaysis and Singapore (Photographic Guide to...) Paperback – 28 Sep 2007
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 28 Sep 2007
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr G.W.H. Davison has worked for many years on behalf of WWF Malaysia, which was established in 1972 and is a registered trust fund concerned with the wise use of all natural resources. He is a specialist in the birdlife of the region, and is also the author of the Photographic Guide to the Birds of Borneo, as well as The National Parks and other Wild Places of Malaysia, both published by New Holland. Chew Yen Fook is an experienced and highly respected bird photographer, specialising in the avifauna of South-east Asia. He is also the photographer for the Photographic Guide to the Birds of Borneo and the Photographic Guide to the Birds of Thailand.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Peninsular War
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Birds
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Birdwatching
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Malaysia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Singapore