De-Bird Bird Repellent Scare Tape - Deterrent Ribbon Stops Damage and Deters Pests - Silver Diamond Pattern - 125 Ft/38.1M
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- OVER 100,000 UNITS SOLD WORLDWIDE - With over 100,000 satisfied customers, you can be sure that you are buying a tried and tested product that has produced effective results again and again.
- SAY GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOUR BIRD TROUBLES. TODAY! - Repellent tape that scares birds. That's what it is designed to do and that is what it does. It can be hung anywhere: on fruit trees, fences, railings, decks and even on the side of your house. It will keep the birds at bay and make your property yours again.
- STRONGEST TAPE - De-Bird Scare tape is the thickest, most durable repellent on the market. It will hold up in the strongest of winds and the heaviest of rains. Once you have hung your tape, just leave it and let it work its magic. Simple!
- WILDLIFE FRIENDLY - Your non-toxic tape reflects light and creates sound to scare birds - it will never injure any animal in any way. Relax and enjoy some peace of mind, your bird problem has been solved harmlessly.
- PIGEONS AND MORE BE GONE - Bird repellent tape is known for it's ability to repel pigeons (amongst other birds) and is used widely in agriculture for just this reason.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Protect your property in minutes, with de-bird repellent tape
De-bird repellent tape will repel most common house hold birds, pigeons, blackbirds, seagulls, ducks, herons, crows/ravens and more.
The tape is effective in a wide range of areas: car ports, gardens, roofs, crops, trees, backyards, boats, boat docks, patios, balconies. Simply put: The tape can be used anywhere with access to wind and light. Used across the U.K by commercial farmers and growers, endorsed by agricultural agencies.
Highly effective way of putting an end to bird damage
Uses reflected light and sound to provide an effective repellent for birds.
The tape is silver, with an 'icecracked' pattern, improving effectiveness.
Although generally referred to as tape, the surface is more like a ribbon and is not adhesive, it requires fixing into place.
The tape is 125ft. (38.1m) 2in. Wide.
Stronger and longer lasting material than other tapes.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) This is not “out of the box solution”. You actually have to think through how you will use it to make it work
2) The “tape” is not sticky its a foil
3) It works but gets tangled easy (see my pic)
4) Common mistake people make is to wrap things in it or leave it almost like a barrier - thats now how it works!
5) Works only when moved by the wind. So if you leave in wind clear area - forget about it
6) As you see on a pic mine is on a stick. It is scaring pigeons from my solar panels and roof. We live in windy seaside town so it works perfect...downside is - it gets tangled and stops moving. So I have to pay attention to it. Luckily its just outside the window.
7) Tape movement and sparkly reflection scares and disorientates birds - so they go away. Simple.
8) Doesnt work on big birds like seagulls.
Summary: if you put it out and it doesnt move, rattle in a wind - you are doing it wrong :)
Price is good and you get a lot of foil for it so if it breaks - reapply!
Good luck :)
So it arrived and I attached half a dozen strips to some CDs I had around with gaffer tape, then tied them to the tree. Well blow me down, I've not seen a single pigeon on the tree and no tell-tale evidence of wasted half formed cherries all over the floor as normal. There's stil a way to go until they ripen, but looking good so far. I've attached a couple more strips and stuck some to the owl and it now looks like it's ruffling it's feathers and has demon eyes, so who knows maybe I'll have a decent crop for the first time in years!
Now, while the leaves are not yet out on the apple trees, the pigeons have come back. Last week I put some tape out and the pigeons have gone.
Bird activity has dropped to close to zero observed instances.
The rustling noise they make scares off the birds (& foxes). The rustling makes me uneasy, it's spooky 👻
EDIT - Numerous requests for "How much/Where From?" from fellow allotmenteers. Cutting the tape down the middle was a mistake. Whole, it makes a much bigger sound, and bird ground activity on my plot and neighbours is 0.
the resulting mess spilling all down my side of the fence and onto my plants and garden ornaments. I have now stapled strips of this silver tape on the top of my side of the fence so that the ends flap about in the wind, making a rustling noise and reflecting the light. It’s been a week since I started using it and so far so good. I am very pleased.