on 11 March 2015
Package came quickly. Well packaged and pleased with the t shirt. Thank you for the sweets... A nice touch.
on 10 June 2014
I bought this in the XL Size, Be Warned, it is barely a UK size 12, which is in no way XL! disappointed not to be able to wear it because otherwise it's ok!
on 5 May 2015
i read previously posted reviews, so the size wasnt issue. i am nornally size uk-10 and i went for XL, nice fit.
on 13 October 2014
Although I did love the look of the tee shirt, the fit was ridiculously small. Had to give this away to someone and ended up making my own version. Please Bioworld get the sizing right!!
on 12 October 2014
Great quality, lovely top but does come up very small but it does say that on the page!!
on 17 October 2014
I bought this t-shirt for a superhero themed 5k fun run and really enjoyed wearing it. The size was a snug fit but it did fit me fine even with my big boobs. The cape is attached with Velcro which can be removed although I'm not sure if I'd wear this out as a casual top so I would keep the cape on ready for next year's fun run.
on 19 October 2015
Good quality, clothing rather than disposable costume as I hoped when ordering. Ordered ladies size Small for my very tall 8 year old and fits well as slightly baggy tshirt- obviously it's not cut for child, but it is fine and she loves it- didn't take it off for her entire birthday!
on 13 August 2015
This is far too small. Bought the "large" as there was no XL available. Once it arrived, the inside of the TShirt said "Large, UK 10-12." UK 12 is not large ! Disappointed.
on 8 May 2014
My daughter loves this thanks she has told lots of her friends about this and I think the price is good
on 12 October 2014
Not worn it yet, need to try and get rid of a few pounds before I wear it as it's not very forgiving.