on 2 January 2015
I ordered this on the 28th Dec and it arrived 2 days later on the 30th! I am a 62 female so was a little hesitant about the assembly - one cup of tea, easily unpacking the box, I sat and read the instructions. The treadmill came with spanners and key so no extra tools required. i was able to easily lift and assemble the whole thing. I do walk but sometimes get distracted with my writing so feel guilty at not keeping some exercise going on a regular basis. This treadmill relies on you to get the belt going and I found that the easiest way was to keep a constant stride and a longer stride. I definitely felt I had worked hard even after 3 minutes! An excellent machine which will increase my fitness by 'little and often' in the early weeks of use. I am very pleased that I chose a non-motorised version for a lighter machine with less chance of breaking down.
12 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2014
Simple to assemble and appears quite sturdy. Flexes a little in usage but that is only to be expected. The setup is adjustable to accommodate stretch in the treadmill belt over time which addressed my biggest concern. It folds up with a nice simple action and can be wheeled round the house by my 5'1" wife with little effort. However it dropped one star for the two v-pieces under the treadmill that push up the sides of the belt and will, in my opinion, over time cause the edges of the belt to curl up. They are there to provide resistance but in my opinion this should be provided by a "hanging" roller instead. Still ... It is currently a nice sturdy piece of kit that performs very well. Worth a place on your shortlist of mid range treadmill options.
on 21 January 2015
This is a seriously sturdy, well made piece of kit which was easy to put together in around half an hour. We are delighted with it so far and feel it will work perfectly for us on days when the weather is not conducive to a walk outside. The mechanism feels really smooth and gives just the right amount of effort to the walking motion. It has an adjustable incline too but we are using it on the easy, flatter one at the moment and gives a good workout. Excellent.
on 2 October 2017
Good machine folds away nicely found it tough going to use but does the job
on 15 January 2015
Excellent service, only took two days to arrive. It's a bit 'fiddly' to put together, needs two people, but some of it's already been done for you. Now that it's assembled I'm very happy with it. It takes up about 5ft x 3ft in the corner of my little bedroom so it's not cumbersome. It's taking me a while to get into a rhythm when walking on it, but this will come in time. I'd recommend it and I love the price too.
on 22 January 2015
Got this to strengthen my bones. It does take some effort to keep it moving so I am not on it for more than 10 minutes at a time, but it feels like a good workout nonetheless. I try to fit in 10 minutes three times a day and that is the recommended fitness goal so job done!
on 31 May 2012
I did not have too many difficulties putting the machine together but 2 are better than one. But I had a problem straight away when I started to use it. The computer did not work properly. I contact Amazon and explained the situation. It was not the computer it was faulty wiring of a connection. I received a replacement, installed and it and all worked well. Self powered treadmill is not easy to propel but it does make you work hard and that is the idea.
on 12 June 2013
Really pleased with this, especially at this price point, why pay for a plug in one at hundreds of pounds more!? Relatively easy to put together and it really gives you a good workout; the electronic display of distance and calories burned etc also works well for me, absolutely delighted!
on 6 October 2013
I think this treadmill represents excellent value for what it costs; it is solidly made and was easy to put together. Being 'manual' it requires more effort than a motorised one, so you gain more benefit than you would for the same amount of time spent on a motorised one, plus there is less to go wrong or worry about!
2 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2013
After the drama of the delivery was over. Setting up was relatively stress free. 4 stars because of the noisy parts and can't run without holding onto the handle bars., it's quite a good thing to use to burn calories and achieve my daily target and beat the sedentary life style while watching tv in the warmth of my home.
3 people found this helpful