Customer reviews

on 17 February 2013
Bought for my GI daughter, theses gluten-free breadcrumbs are pretty much indistinguishable from the real thing...

Actually, I tell a lie. They are //very much// distinguishable from "normal" breadcrumbs which are like a strange, bright orange grit that seem to have little or nothing to do with real bread. These are much more like real bread, whizzed up in a food processor and then dried out for storage and I would be inclined to use them for everyday breadcrumbing. They can be used for breadcrumb coating or for adding to burger and sausagemeat.

Three big bags of the stuff - will do countless fishcakes.
on 9 January 2014
excellent,so happy i found these, i can finally do macaroni cheese, croquettes, breaded fish and chicken....very good value and last quite some time depending on use.
on 12 September 2013
Constancy and size exactly the same as my normal breadcrumb brand. I don't even notice that they are a gluten free product. Very good.
on 16 December 2013
These breadcrumbs are great, crunchy and a really good colour. I usually use them with fish but would work with meat as well
on 18 August 2013
As close as you are going to get to ordinary breadcrumbes. Much better than the rice flour for making sausages etc.
on 11 September 2013
Nice and tasty breadcrumbs. Somethings that I need for my burgers making. A bit too dry after frying on the oil
on 27 May 2015
My daughter and I are coeliac and I buy this brand all the time. The reason for the 4 stars is that they are very bland and I need to use spices when coating chicken. Other than that good product
on 10 April 2013
I would definitely recomend this product, as the taste of these breadcrums is very good! I am even able to cook with them for the whole family, instead of doing separate meals. Great!
on 28 June 2013
An excellent product though on its own would produce a very dark crumb covering. I use it mixed with rice crumbs which are very pale and the combination works out just right!
on 10 January 2016
A quick and easy item to have in the kitchen for when you haven't got time to make your own breadcrumbs!