Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 25 September 2013
i purchased this for my new born to massage him and use it as a barrier for nappy rash etc
it smells lovely my L.O really seems to like being massaged with it and it keeps his skin lovely smooth and soft. love the product will buy again and would recommend this for sure
on 26 January 2014
Fantastic value for a litre of organic olive oil, I love it as a dressing, for cooking and instead of butter on my bread! BUY IT!
on 7 June 2015
The item (Biona Organic Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil 1...by Biona) arrived in time. Good delivery service and package. Seems okay the product but does not reflect the money as quality. No flavour or the really colour intense of the green olives. I am Italian too and have the real product in my hands. So no, I will not recommend. Waste of money and time. the product but does not reflect the money as quality.
on 18 April 2015
I spend a lot of time looking into the best oils as I've found them essential to good-health. From those I've tried, this is the best-tasting quality olive oil I've found. It's great for cosmetic as well as culinary use.
on 13 April 2015
I needed some olive oil for the odd occasion that i need olive oil in cooking or on a salad. I've actually changed over to Rapeseed oil for most of my need since it is healthier (lower cholesterol and contains a good amount of Omega fatty acids). This is tasty and organic and is in the right quantity for my needs. Ideal olive oil.
on 18 February 2015
This is the best value great quality extra virgin olive oil that i have used in a long time. Not only does it taste amazing, it also doubles as a lovely massage oil. My skin loves it and i will definitely be purchasing it again.
on 30 July 2014
It's hard to find a good organic olive oil at this price point. This one is delicious and great value too!
on 1 April 2014
I use this for Liver flushes and the taste is great. Very happy, onto my 2nd bottle already. Recommend it and would purchase more.
on 20 December 2015
I was deliberately looking for an organic and COLD PRESSED olive oil. This is exactly what the product description says on Amazon, however on the bottle there is no mention of the oil being cold pressed.
The oil might as well be good, but it should be advertised for what it is, and not as a top of the range product. I will never buy from this company again purely because of the false advertisement.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 May 2013
Not expensive but very flavourful with long taste and very low acidity. I have used this for a while, and will continue to do so.