Biomechanics of Sport and Exercise Hardcover – 1 Oct 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter M. McGinnis, PhD taught biomechanics for 20 years and is a biomechanist for the USA Track and Field pole vault team.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that, the book covers a vast range of modules and provides simple definitions.
A very good book for my university Biomechanics module.
i suggest it for people who love biomechanics like me ! its just a treat , really.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
learn biomechanics, thats it, its very complex part of training, but it can give you better tools to do your job
get ready lots of physics, formulas and exercise, but trust me, its a good deal just to have this book as a reference
a must have book
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Biomechanics - Human Kinetics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Sports Injuries & Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Human Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies