Biomechanics: Principles and Practices Hardcover – 22 Dec 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joseph D. Bronzino is currently the president of the Biomedical Engineering Alliance and Consortium (BEACON; www.beaconalliance.org). Dr. Bronzino earned a BSEE from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, Massachusetts, in 1959, an MSEE from the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, in 1961, and a PhD in electrical engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in 1968. He was recently the Vernon Roosa Professor of Applied Science and Endowed Chair at Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut. He is the author of over 200 articles and 11 books, including The Biomedical Engineering Handbook (CRC Press, 1st ed., 1995; 2nd ed., 2000; 3rd ed., 2005).
Donald R. Peterson is a professor of engineering and the dean of the College of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Nursing at Texas A&M University in Texarkana, Texas. He holds a joint appointment in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. He earned a BS in aerospace engineering and a BS in biomechanical engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, Massachusetts, in 1992, a MS in Mechanical Engineering from the UConn, Storrs, Connecticut, in 1995, and a PhD in biomedical engineering from UConn in 1999. He has written for numerous publications, and is the co-editor-in-chief for The Biomedical Engineering Handbook by CRC Press.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Biomedical Engineering
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Biomechanics - Human Kinetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z