on 27 April 2017
Excellent text accessible to both experts and beginners in chondrichthyan biology. I quoted from the text numerous times while writing my PhD thesis and Professor Klimley was even kind enough to have emailed me some of the original diagrams used to illustrate my thesis! Thank you Professor Klimley!
on 12 September 2013
A very good read, enjoyed every page! If you enjoyed this book then I highly recommend you read Sharks of the World as it's also very informative and interestingly illustrated. Sharks of the World: A Fully Illustrated Guide
on 26 February 2016
Excellent book. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Covers everything I've ever wanted to know and beyond. Would recommend to anyone with an interest in cartilaginous fishes.
on 23 February 2017
Love it, I needed it for college and ended up getting top marks in this section of my course. If you are interested in these animals its a must to buy.
on 27 February 2014
Good clear writing style and informative. Well worth buying.
on 11 July 2016
Great book, I'll be hoping for more from the author