- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Biolink - Poultry Shield RTU x 750 Ml
|Price:||£5.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Biolink Poultry Shield Ready to use 750ml
- •Kill mites by dissolving their outer waxy coating leading to dehydration
- Liquid flows where other powders may not reach
- This is the ready to use version of poultry shield
- Great product very easy to use and worked fast
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
our popular red mite treatment. Supplied in a handy spray bottle. Poultry Shield works by dissolving their outer waxy coating so that the dehydrate and die.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a powerful but non caustic cleaner which is safe to use around but not on chicken and it is safe to eat their eggs while treatment continues.
I now also use it for my weekly thorough clean of their feeders and drinkers.
This bottle lasted the whole treatment for me but you can buy Poultry Shield undiluted and make it up yourself if you have a large flock.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product good; spray bottle rubbish. Spray bit did not screw onto bottle properly.Published 4 months ago by Susannah C.