on 11 August 2014
A BIT SKETCHY BUT OK
on 26 April 2014
I wanted to be able to give a higher rating but was let down by the sloppy writing. Random and confusing examples of narrating in both the present and past tense, giving the impression at times that Walt Disney were still alive, to simple errors such as talking about his daughters and in the same sentence referring to her as him. Just came across as sloppy, which is a real shame as a simple proof read before releasing for sale would have fixed things. That used to be something that happened pre-publication not post.
on 22 April 2014
I thought that after reading this book I would know the man and what made him tick. I have read the book and now know exactly what I knew before reading it. There was little or no information about his early life and virtually no information about how he achieved what he did. Altogether a very disappointing book or perhaps not so much a book more a marketing piece. One could learn more about Walt Disney from watching "Saving Mr Banks" than from this book.
on 3 June 2014
Do not waste your money! Grammatically it seems like it was written by a child and includes less information about Disney than his Wikipedia page - which is where, I assume, the author got most of their information from when writing.
on 21 April 2014
This is a must have book for any disney fan. Gives a lovely inside look at Walt Disney's life and his ideas behind Disney films that we know and love today.
on 20 September 2014
Excellent delivery. Good book but would have liked it to be a longer with more information about walt and his family.
on 30 March 2014
I found this book to interesting and to the point. an entire Bjork enjoyable read. I would highly recommended it
on 9 December 2014
Very disappointing 'biography' ( not). I felt I had been cheated. Not what the cover implied . Do not buy.