- Hardcover: 512 pages
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing (19 Feb. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 085709498X
- ISBN-13: 978-0857094988
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.9 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,244,754 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Biogas Handbook: Science, Production and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) Hardcover – 19 Feb 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The extent and depth of knowledge and experience captured in The Biogas Handbook will help the emerging AD and biogas industries construct and operate state-of-the-art (and science) biogas plants., BioCycle
As an Editor, I am impressed with the handbook's ability to convey technical and scientific information in a style that can be understood by individuals with varying levels of knowledge about the topics discussed., Nora Goldstein, BioCycle
About the Author
Arthur Wellinger is Managing Director of Triple E&M, an internationally operating research and consulting company located in Switzerland, and President of the European Biogas Association.
Jerry Murphy is the Lead Investigator in Bioenergy and Biofuels in the Environmental Research Institute at University College Cork, Ireland.
David Baxter is a member of the Sustainable Transport Unit in the Institute for Energy & Transport of the Joint Research Centre (European Commission, Petten, The Netherlands). He is part of a team providing scientific and technical support to the development and maintenance of sustainability schemes for biomass and bioenergy, including biofuels. In addition, he is a member of the European Bioenergy Industrial Initiative (EIBI) team which is operated within the frame of the Strategic Energy Technologies (SET) Plan. He is also the leader of the International Energy Agency Bioenergy Biogas Task 37, promoting economically and environmentally sustainable management of biogas production and utilisation from agricultural residues, energy crops and municipal wastes.
David Baxter is a materials engineer who joined the European Commission Joint Research Centre in 1991 after working in an industrial company supplying components for power generation and transport.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Alternative Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Waste Disposal
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Environmental Engineering