2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
BioChef Slow Juicer, Red
|Price:||£169.00 FREE delivery.|
- Most affordable Professional Slow Juice Extractor available on the market today!
- Available in 3 colours - Jet Black, Cherry Red, Classic White
- Fine & Coarse Juicing Screen for your preference
- Simple to use and clean, simply rinse the blender with warm water
- Fast, small and compact with super quiet juicing
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- New Vitality4Life Bio Chef Silent Juicer.
- The Bio Chef Silent Juicer sets a new standard in affordable juice extractors.
- Now everyone can enjoy the nutritional benefits of Cold-Press juicing without the strain on
- The Bio Chef Juicer utilises advances in Cold-Press Juicing technology including dual stage
extraction, at a fraction of the cost.
- Bio Chef utilizes low speed technology, which maintains the living enzymes, nutrients and
vitamins in your fruits and vegetables, producing a Living Juice.
- Dual stage juicing technology Fruits and vegetables are crushed in the first stage and then
- This two stage process results in More juice and incredibly dry pulp.
- Cleaning has never been easier. The Bio Chef Juicer simply requires a quick rinse and scrub
of the juicing strainer all clean well within one minute!
1 x Base unit
1 x Squeezing Screw
1 x Strainer less pulp
1 x Strainer more pulp
1 x Spinning brush
1 x Bowl
1 x Cleaning brush
1 x Pusher
1 x Container set
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Recipe book
From the manufacturer
The BioChef Silent Juicer Sets a New Standard in Juice Extractors
Now everyone can enjoy the nutritional benefits of cold-press juicing without the strain on the pocket. The BioChef juicer utilises advances in cold-press juicing technology, including dual-stage extraction, at a fraction of the cost. Juicing has never been so easy. With no sharp parts or blades, the whole family can be involved in juicing. By involving children in the process of creating their food and drinks, they are more likely to enjoy drinking it. The BioChef really is a juicer for the whole family to use.
A Juicer That's Easy to Use and Clean
- Easy To Clean: Cleaning has never been easier than with the BioChef juicer. Take the hassle out of juicing and spend more time enjoying the benefits. The BioChef juicer simply requires a quick rinse under water, a quick scrub of the juicing strainer and voila--cleaning completed well within a minute.
- Quiet: There is a reason we call it the BioChef Silent Juicer. Normal centrifugal juicers run at 80-95 dB; the BioChef Silent Juicer runs at 40-50 dB.
- Dual Stage Juicing Technology: Fruits and vegetables are crushed in the first stage and then slowly pressed; this two-stage process results in more juice and incredibly dry pulp.
What Is Living Juice?
The concept of living juice was first introduced by Dr Norman Walker (1874-1983). Walker declared that the enzymes in fruit and vegetables die at temperatures that exceed 50 C and explained that any juice extractor that used high-speed blades or centrifuge created friction heat, leading to the destruction of enzymes. A living juice is nutritionally far superior and will last for 48-72 hours in a refrigerator, depending on the type of cold press extraction. The BioChef single gear juicer will keep nutrients and enzymes alive for 48 hours.
The BioChef juicer also comes with two juicing screens for fine and coarse juicing
The Living Juicer
The gentle, slow-turning action of the BioChef cold-press machine produces a greater quantity of juice, which retains more vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytochemicals and fibre than that produced by other methods. There are many advantages of living juicers over centrifugal juice extractors, such as their ability to juice everything including all green vegetables and herbs such as parsley and wheatgrass with a minimum of waste. They deliver a minimum of 60% more nutrients.
The BioChef juicer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews