- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.48 UK delivery
Bio-Kult - Advanced Multi-Strain Formula - 60 Capsules
|Price:||£13.50 (£0.23 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.40 (29%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Scientifically developed, advanced multi-strain formula containing 14 live bacterial cultures which are proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Suitable to be taken alongside antibiotics, by babies, toddlers, children, when pregnant, when travelling, by vegetarians and as part of a healthy diet.
- For everyday use
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Safety WarningAllergen advice: May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of probiotics for everyday use.
Bio-Kult is a unique multispecies, multi-strain probiotic supplement with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria. This means that Bio-Kult can deliver high concentrations of beneficial bacteria to the colonisation sites in the gut – and therefore be able to help a more diverse range of digestive disorders.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, live bacteria (see above), vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, colour: titanium dioxide)See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use:
> Made in the UK by Probiotics International Ltd (Protexin)
> Suitable for use alongside antibiotics
> Suitable for vegetarians
> Suitable for travelling
> Gluten free
> No need to refrigerate
> No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Research Based Formula
The bacterial strains within the Bio-Kult range are extensively researched and form part of an ongoing research programme, with a large investment in human clinical trials.
Proven to Survive
Encapsulation during a freeze drying process protects the live bacteria from the harsh stomach acid. These bacteria are effective throughout the gastrointestinal tract. The graph shows In vitro unbuffered growth at pH 2.0 for two hours.
Bacterial Count Guaranteed
Bio-Kult is tested at an independent, accredited laboratory to ensure that the bacterial count on the label will be met at the end of the two year shelf life (kept at room temperature).
Commitment to Quality
Probiotics International Ltd (Protexin) is certified by the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards for the manufacture of Bio-Kult.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good thing about these are that they don't need to refrigerated like some other brands.
Here's hoping that they help him out.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews