Customer reviews

Size: 3 Pairs|Change

on 7 April 2017
These are absolutely amazing!! My partner snores so bad but since I've worn these I have been able to sleep in my bed!!! Not the sofa!! .. I haven't had such a great night sleep since using these and I can't recommend them enough.. amazing!!
on 4 July 2017
I have a husband who is a very loud snorer, three cats who think it's perfectly normal to gallop from one end of the house to the other at 3am and i live on a busy main road. I wasn't getting alot of sleep. I was very sceptical about buying earplugs but in desperation i bought this product and now wish i had done so sooner!

I have been using these earplugs for 4 weeks now and had some great nights sleep. I won't lie they don't completely drown out all noise, I'd find it a bit disconcerting if they did, however they do dampen it all down to a small background hum.

The pros are that they do work to reduce noise dramatically, they are very comfortable to wear (just make sure you warm them up before putting them in and don't shove them into your ear mold them to you ear shape instead) and came packaged in a little carry case.

The cons are that they pick up every bit of fluff and hair so be careful to clean your hands and ears and to move any stray hair out of the way before insterting them. I've lost a few of my hairs that way! I also struggle to hear my alarm sometimes when i wear them so i have to rely on my husband to wake me up before he goes to work. They work too well!

Would definately buy again!
review image
on 2 May 2016
These are really nice earplugs. I've recently started working nights and need to block out the noise in my busy street in the daytime and they do the job perfectly. They appear a bit big at first but if you play with them a bit they can be moulded to fit your ear perfectly. I'm very happy thank you.
on 12 January 2017
work well, cut out enough sound so I can sleep without hearing the neighbours! I'm able to use these several times over and haven't had any problems with bits coming off as some have suggested. The important thing is not to put them into your ear canal but to mould them into your ear so they cover the canal
on 10 April 2017
When they are in my ears it blocks the air and feels trapped feeling very uncomfortable. When I woke up it was all stuck in my hair. I guess it worked to keep noise out at night but guessing it's better for use in pools rather than sleep aid.
on 31 January 2017
These have saved me from no sleep on so many occasions! They fit snuggly in your ear and block out virtually every sound, the best ear plugs I've ever used. Most of the time are used to block out my partners heavy breathing and snoring :) I couldn't rate them more highly.
on 12 June 2015
These ear plugs are soft and malleable, but they don't block out as much sound as I had hoped they would. They are also quite large and tend to fall out of my ears, when used as recommended. I use them to block out household noise such as television, radio, voices etc. I have to use them along with ear defenders for better sound reduction. I have found that the foam ear plugs (small size) are more effective at dampening this type of noise.
on 4 March 2017
The best ear plugs that I have used. They are very comfortable and couldn't hear anything through them. I have tried all sorts of ear plugs before from foam to silicone but these are the best.
on 3 May 2014
If you are buying this product for noise blockage during the night, your looking in the wrong place. These ear plugs are uncomfortable and awkward. Once used , they become sticky and out of shape, and are impossible to place back in ear the following night. They also did not fit my ear and constantly fell out. Another problem is my hair was sticking to it and underneath it making it very uncomfortable. I haven't used them for swimming but I would not recommend for sleeping.
on 27 June 2017
Do exactly what they're supposed to... comfortable to wear too