Serious User Ruby Lens Black High Power Binoculars 10x50 Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics Lightweight alloy body. Ideal for Sports, Wildlife and Astronomy. 10 x 50 High Power Magnification with case, lens caps, strap, cloth & Free Warranty.
|You Save:||£15.00 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Excellent quality and clarity of vision for such a low price. These Binoculars are all individually checked before posting. For serious users, most binoculars in this price range are just toys, these are quality binoculars. Fully coated optics. Quality BAK7 prisms. Porro prism design.
- Although these offer no difference in quality over the cheaper multi-coated version of the 10x50 MagniVisionPro binoculars, this Ruby Coated lens version offers a bit of extra style. Special anti-glare optical coating. Eyecups can be adjusted for spectacle wearers. Fully coated lenses mean greater clarity
- Recommended by Astronomers and Wildlife enthusiasts alike
- Comes with nylon carry case which has an adjustable strap, a binocular neck strap and 4 lens covers in an outer presentation box
- Lightweight alloy with rubber/plastic covering. Only 725g weight meaning you can hold them up for longer. Many 10 x 50 Binoculars weigh twice as much and can be hard to hold up without a tripod. These are "proper" binoculars and the image clarity is fantastic for the price
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nice crisp sharp images. Fantastic for beginners, quick easy accurate focusing. Diopter adjustment for fine focusing and adjustable width. Binocular weight without lens caps and strap is only 725 grams meaning these are super lightweight. Field of view is 99/1000m. These offer great clear images usually associated with binoculars at a much higher price. Do not confuse these with poor quality binoculars in this price range. They really are excellent for such a low price.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Bought them to watch deer which regularly graze on a distant hillside opposite my kitchen window.
Have struggled with binoculars before, faffing around trying to focus/ shutting one eye, being generally hopeless and finally announcing "I hate binoculars"! But these are fool proof and focus really easily and I love watching birds and wildlife with them.
Given as a gift to my husband. He already has several pairs of binocs but they get spread all over the cars/window sills. He says they are as good/ better than any that he has already and were good value. He wears specs and the rubber thingy doesn't fold over the way it might do, but he's ok with this. No regrets on the purchase, it arrived in good time well packed.
Focus is good and the image is crisp and clear.
For the price asked, they really are surprisingly good.
Certainly, they stand up well , image wise, against much more expensive items.
Yes, build quality isnt the same as high end items, and the soft bag could be better, but all in all, the important stuff is right - decent quality optics and good image quality.
Perfect for birdwatching, and given their lightness , ideal for younger ornithologists.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
absolutely love these binoculars, really clear sharp image. Service from the supplier was great, arrived before the date stated, well packaged. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ronald Verrall
Bought these for my sons birthday looked OK but he seemed to have a problem getting them focused.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Fantastic quality. Very sharp image and very bright. Not too heavy either. Would have liked to have a hard case to protect them in rather than a soft one but that's all.Published 1 month ago by Jason Lee Kimmings
Good prompt service. Product as described. Will use again.Published 2 months ago by martin stinchcombe
Excellent quality binoculars for the price I'm more than happy with themPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are great. Better than I expected. Really good magnificationPublished 2 months ago by Anthony Woollacott