- In addition to the automatic postage discount of £3.66 for the 1st item and only £1 for each additional. Free shipping when stated You can qualify for a further 5% off when you order 10 or more items Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Serious User Binoculars 10x50 Special Anti Glare Fully Coated Optics Lightweight Alloy Body. Ideal For All Uses Including Birdwatching, Astronomy, Sports and Wildlife. 10 x 50 High Power Magnification with Case, Lens Caps, Strap and Cloth
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent quality and clarity of vision for such a low price. Full size binoculars for serious users
- High magnification for freehand use. They have a special anti glare optical coating. Eyecups can be adjusted for spectacle wearers.
- Perfect for sports, wildlife or travel. Adjustable width for different size faces
- Can be tripod mounted. Exceptional value. Would make an excellent gift. The light weight means you can hold them up for longer than many other binoculars
- Comes with nylon carry case which has an adjustable strap, a binocular neck strap and four lens covers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The 10 x 50 binoculars are exceptional value and would make an excellent gift. They are fantastic for beginners and for experienced users. They also have quick and easy focusing. Additional features are a carry case with neck strap, neck strap for binoculars so you can wear with or without the case, cleaning cloth and four lens protectors. Binocular weight is approx. 734 grams. The 10 x 50 binocular measurements are approx. L180mm x W17mm x H51mm. The field of view is 7 degree 122 /1000m.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You, like me, probably keep reading that you should buy the best you can afford and people talk about spending at least £75 on anything "worthwhile". Maybe I'm a cheapskate but, I thought, for this price, I'd try these first and upgrade if I had to. If this sounds like the decision you're trying to make then I'd say these are great value for money and "good enough" for a rank amateur astronomy starter like me.
Look, I don't know about barrel distortion or chromatic aberration or what have you. I was just trying to work out if I should pay £100 for 10x50 bins or get these low price ones and figure you (the reader) might be making that decision too. No doubt people more expert than I would complain about them and they don't instill too much confidence when they arrive, perhaps, but I can see crisp images of moon craters and if I mount them on a tripod (see bottom of review) I can even convince myself I've seen Jupiter's moon's. I can definitely see the Orion nebula (hey, look, it really isn't just a star) and the Pleiades simply pop out at you (so many stars in one place). OK, so the Andromeda galaxy is still just a smudge but it's a definite "something that looks like an oval mini-cloud" not a "have I seen it or not" averted gaze "wisp".
Am I pleased with them? Yes I am. Would I recommend them to you? Yes I would.
Do I think I'll grow out of them and want something more in 3 to 6 months? No, don't think I will.
Will I grow out of them and want more in a year or so? Yes, I'll probably get a telescope if I've still "got the astronomy bug", but I'll have seen loads of stuff by then for much less than spending £100+ and, if I don't "get the astronomy bug" then I've not spent a fortune and can use them for bird-watching and sports (also impressive for that too)...
Footnote on tripod mounting: You will need to buy an L-adaptor but they do have a tripod mounting screw socket to use one with - wasn't clear from the pictures so thought I'd pass that on
Firstly the build quality is excellent. Solidly constructed with a rubber body and rubber optic covers, they are heavy but not overly so, large but still easily comfortable to hold and easy to adjust. What makes these so good is the very unexpectedly clear and crisp image you can view through them. My friend has a pair of binoculars nearly three times the cost and they are not as good as this pair. You can see a great distance with a lot of clarity. You can use them in low light and even at night for err.... moon watching. They even came with a reasonably good carry case and an optic cleaning cloth. I was seriously impressed here and have spent hours using these.
For the price I think it would be very difficult to find something better.
Most recent customer reviews