Binary Options: Strategies for Directional and Volatility Trading (Wiley Trading) Hardcover – 22 Jan 2013
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
Providing savvy market players with a way to react quickly to event–driven opportunities and trends, exchange traded binary options are a unique type of derivative instrument offering fixed risk and reward. While they have long been used as a powerful hedging instrument by professional traders, binary options are now available to retail investors. Available in four asset classes stock index futures, commodity futures, spot Forex, and economic data releases binary options are distinctly different from regular put/call options in that their pay–out structure offers only two potential outcomes, or settlement values: 0 or 100.
The first book focusing exclusively on this burgeoning sector of the options market, Binary Options is a complete, how–to guide to trading this unique instrument to hedge risk, make smarter bets during volatile trading periods, and for improving overall returns.
Writing for experienced options traders, as well as novices and everyone in between binary trading expert, Alex Nekitrin:
- Explores the theory behind binary options as a speculative instrument
- Discusses, in–depth, the six characteristics that distinguish binaries from other options and that make them such an attractive vehicle for hedging risk and improving returns
- Clearly explains how binary options work and the mechanics of how to trade them
- Shows how to read price quotes and options tickets and how to enter and exit positions
- Describes the markets in which binary options are available and the costs of placing trades
- Details proven binary trading strategies and how and when they should be deployed
- Outlines a rigorous approach to trading directionally around specific events, such as an earnings release, a shift in currencies, or a release of economic data
- Supplies dozens of examples to clarify each concept covered along with skill–building exercises
- Provides numerous quizzes that allow you to test your comprehension, each step of the way
- Includes a demo trading account on which to practice and hone your binary trading skills
- Supplies novice options traders with a glossary of all relevant trading–related terms
Providing the first comprehensive coverage of an increasingly popular, but poorly understood, trading instrument, Binary Options is a valuable working resource for traders and investors looking for a safe, relatively inexpensive instrument which, when used correctly, can significantly improve your ability to manage risk and net you substantial returns in every market climate.
From the Back Cover
A straightforward guide to trading a unique class of options to improve returns, hedge risk, and make smarter bets during volatile trading
One of the great things about binary options is that you can use them to reap big profits from volatility in the markets with only a minimal capital investment. Unlike plain–vanilla put/call options, which require relatively high deposits, binary options provide access to exciting new speculative horizons with only a $100 deposit for every contract.
This groundbreaking guide from expert Alex Nekitrin gives you the complete lowdown on binary options: what they are, how they work, where they′re traded, what underlying assets they′re traded on, and how to incorporate them in any trading system. Step by step, and with the help of tons of trading examples, Nekitrin covers all the bases for novices and veteran traders alike, including:
- What binary options are, where they′re traded, and what instruments they′re traded on
- The 6 big ways binary options differ from other types of options
- The potential risks and rewards of trading binary options
- Proven techniques for using them to speculate on a variety of markets
- The mechanics of binary options trading from reading price quotes to ordering options tickets
- Binary options transaction costs
- Basic binary trading strategies, including long, short, range–bound, breakout–bound, and more
- Directional and volatility trading strategies using both technical and fundamental analysis
- Tips on how to create your own binary option trading system
- Expert advice on how to manage your binary options accounts to control risk and protect gains
- Little known techniques for profiting from volatility with binary options trading
Don′t miss this opportunity to learn how to use this powerful and versatile tool for hedging risk, improving the overall effectiveness of your trading system, and reaping substantial gains, even during extreme market volatility.See all Product description
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 5 reviews
2 people found this helpful.
Learn Before You Invest
on 28 October 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Nekritin',s book is a very thorough analysis of how to fully understand binary options for anyone who is wiling to take the time to learn all about the investment opportunities and how to apply the knowledge in a positive way, and put the odds in his favor. It takes the reader though learning about resistance and support levels, helpful websites, strangles, volatility and also how to be conservative and careful with investments. Clearly a must read for anyone who wants to invest in Binary Options.
One person found this helpful.
on 2 May 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
I learned the basics plus it opened my eyes to different Binary Options strategies.
6 people found this helpful.
on 23 January 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
This book is ok but is dirrected at vanilla options alot more then binary options, not a great deal of help in terms of binary options trading.
on 7 October 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Answered many of my question
on 7 October 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
This book answered a lot of questions on what kind of strategies you may use for managing risk and basic trades for binary options. Binary options prices are based off of the black scholes model so of couse it will cover vanilla options.