Customer reviews

Billy Elliot
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.09

on 21 September 2014
I just saw the film for the second time; the first being about twelve years ago I think, and decided I really liked some of the music, so I bought this cd, which is shockingly not available on iTunes. Brilliant songs, I'm even becoming a t/Rex fan.
on 28 December 2015
Bought as a gift for someone who has been after it for a while, the soundtrack has film audio in between the songs which may put some people off. Great mix of tracks, heavy focus on T-Rex which you expect if you've watched the film, not a bad mix of songs.
on 16 December 2016
Dont miss it !!!
on 3 August 2012
This CD has been brilliant over the last few months! Since I have an awkward disposition that means I don't like listening to music I don't already know (hence my like of soundtracks) this CD has managed to get me into both T-Rex, The Jam and some Clash, which is a great achievement. It also makes great driving music, would definately reccommend to any Punk/New Wave fans, who like Bowie/Blondie/Adam and the Ants/Sex Pistols/Billy Idol etc...
2 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2016
very uplifting helps me with home exercise routines
on 18 March 2014
This sound track recording is full of the emotionally charged sentiment of the film as well as some of my favourite tracks for Marc Bolan. Buy it for the film, but if you're a T Rex fan go for the T rex/ Bolan CDs
VINE VOICEon 22 May 2014
the soundtrack is as good as the movie - nice one to add to a collection if you like movie soundtracks.
on 14 August 2015
Great music for a great film - some classic tunes on here!
on 18 September 2017
It's a copy of the CD. Not an original. An obvious fake. Disappointed with Amazon for allowing this. Zero stars if possible.
on 9 September 2015