- Also check our best rated Champagne reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.89 UK delivery
+ £4.99 UK delivery
+ £4.54 UK delivery
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose NV Champagne 75 cl
|Price:||£59.78 (£79.71 / l)|
- The production secrets and the vinification method of this cuvee go back to the origins of the House of BILLECART-SALMON and have been handed down for seven generations. The Brut Rose is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir vinified as red wine.
- Appearance: Its pale and bright pink colour is adorned with warm glints of gold and its delicate slowly rising bubbles give it a persistent mousse.
- Aroma: This cuvee unveils a subtle aroma leading to an elegant, delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits and zest of citrus fruits.
- Palate: Its special method of vinification gives this cuvee a light, elegant flavour, followed by a fresh finish with a taste of raspberry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
In 1818, Nicolas Francois Billecart and his spouse Elisabeth Salmon founded their Champagne House in Mareuil-Sur-Aӱ where the Billecart family has been established since the 17th Century. Since the early 19th Century six generations have succeeded each other at the family home in the heart of the Champagne Region each living by the same motto: "Give priority to quality, strive for excellence".