- Also check our best rated Champagne reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.73 UK delivery
+ £1.00 UK delivery
+ £4.54 UK delivery
Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve Non Vintage Champagne Gift Box, 75 cl
|Price:||£41.60 (£55.47 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- The Brut Reserve is a light, fine and harmonious champagne. Its blend is made with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier from three different years, sourced from the best sites in the Champagne region.
- Appearance: This cuvee, with reflections of straw yellow, stands out by the finesse of its slowly rising bubbles and its persistent and abounding mousse.
- Aroma: Maturity touched with floral freshness for this cuvee that breathes aromas of fresh fruit and ripe pears.
- Palate: A full and accurate flavour combined with a fine freshness and a rich bouquet bear witness to the ageing of this cuvee in the House's traditional cellars.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
In 1818, Nicolas Francois Billecart and his spouse Elisabeth Salmon founded their Champagne House in Mareuil-Sur-Aӱ where the Billecart family has been established since the 17th Century. Since the early 19th Century six generations have succeeded each other at the family home in the heart of the Champagne Region each living by the same motto: "Give priority to quality, strive for excellence".
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Delicate golden colour with a lovely bouquet, but the taste is amazing.
Try it for a special occasion, try it for fun, but do try it, you won't be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a Gift - it arrived on time and the recipient loved it !!Published on 17 Oct. 2014 by SLD1970
packaged well and received very quickly, exactly as describedPublished on 21 July 2014 by elaine thomas
Combines elegance of taste with just a little less acidity than some more popular brands for those with a more sensitive palate.Published on 25 Feb. 2014 by K. J. Version
This champagne is in my humble opinion one of the nicest I have had. Very clean taste, light and a pleasure to quaff. Read morePublished on 30 Aug. 2013 by Tracey Beale
I can only recommend
A must try
Great champagne one of my fav
Well worth the price
Look forward to the next occasion to drink this