Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.95 UK delivery
Bigjigs Toys Farm Pin-a-Shape
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Children love pin boards & this version allows them to create an idyllic farmyard scene.
- Plenty of carefully crafted wooden tiles to create different picture stories.
- Helps to improve dexterity and hand/eye co-ordination.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards
- Ages 3 years and up. Approx. 162 play pieces.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A favourite across generations of children, Pin-a-Shape boards never go out of fashion. The brightly coloured wooden shapes can be combined and pinned to the board with shiny pins to create an endless array of different pictures and scenes. Ideal for individual or interactive play sessions that are both educational and creative. Helps to develop dexterity and concentration. Conforms to current European safety standards. Age 3+ years. Height: 165mm, Width: 225mm. Consists of 162 play pieces.
Founded in June 1985, Bigjigs Toys is a family operated business which has never lost sight of its roots. Our mission is to deliver quality, safe and affordable products, which are responsibly sourced and complement childhood through fun, exploration and learning. We believe that the best toys are powered by creativity and imaginative play and strive to produce toys that are cherished and enjoyed for years to come.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well worth the price I paid.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fab toy, packaging a bit dated, but hours of fun for my 3 year old sonPublished 9 months ago by Charli