- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Bigi Orvieto Classico Amabile Umbria 2015 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£53.94 (£8.99 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Orvieto Amabiles are richer than the dry Secco wines and could be described as medium-dry.
- Gentle and soft on the palate with subtle peach and almond fruit and enough freshness to carry that enticing sweet edge.
- Made from a similar blend of grapes, Trebbiano and Verdello, as the Secco wine.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The same grapes as the “secco” style are vinified in steel tanks and the fermentation is arrested as soon as a pleasing residue of natural sugar has been reached. The wine, with a bright, pale gold colour, is notable for its strong bouquet of wild flowers, honey and musk, with hints of bitter almonds; it has a medium sweet flavour, very soft, but fresh and lively with a gentle aftertaste of ripe fruit.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am always amazed at how fast this wine arrives and it is beautiful to taste.Published 7 months ago by sharon davidson