Size: 3-4 Years|Change
Price:£9.95+ £2.99 shipping

on 1 November 2010
Beautiful hot pink with the text in a white glitter so really girly and perfect for a very proud big sister!
on 27 June 2012
My 4 year old granddaughter was thrilled with her big sister t/shirt. It is not as pretty as some I have seen since buying this one, but the quality of the material is good. the colour is good, The print is big and clear, Delivery was good,very happy with purchase,would recommend to friends My granddaughter was proud to go to collect her new sister from the hospital,wearing her new t/shirt.
on 20 October 2012
I was buying a present for friends who had just had a baby. They already had a daughter. Not one to leave out the first child, this T-shirt was bought and was an instant hit.

As T-shirts go, it seems well made, had a choice of cool colours and sports funky writing.

What's not to like? Nothing. Recommended.
on 2 May 2011
Great quality t-shirt that has now had a few washes and still looks as good as new. And my daughter loves it and is very proud to wear her big sister t-shirt.
on 28 November 2015
Bought this for my granddaughter as she is soon to be a big sister. She loves pink so hopefully will love this. Paid for the express delivery but I think first class would have got to me just as quickly, so a bit disappointed as the express delivery was very expensive.
on 5 September 2013
Excellent value for money and ample room in the T-shirt sizes
Fast delivery time
Recommended to others
Would use again
on 18 January 2015
Lovely t shirt. Good quality. Arrived within just a few days of ordering. My daughter is 4.5 yrs old and the 3-4 fits her perfectly. She was delighted with this t shirt and has worn it everyday since her baby brother was born! Wears it for bed on a school day! Would recommend.
on 29 July 2012
My little girl was so proud of this tee shirt and wore it to hospital when visiting her new brother. She also took great pleasure wearing it to all her classes and nursery school as people made a great fuss of her. Is good quality, very glad I bought one.
on 8 December 2011
This was dispatched the day I ordered it and arrived the next day. Looks great I'm sure the little girl will be delighted. Good value too.
on 8 December 2013
I bought this item for my granddaughter, as she had just become a 'big sister'. I thought making a fuss of her being a big sister would help the process of having a new addition to the family.
In hind sight I should have brought two or three as her Mum had difficulty getting her to take it off to wash it!

It washes well and still looks as good as new even after a lot of wear.

See one answered question