- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Big Ones: How Natural Disasters Have Shaped Us (And What We Can Do About Them) Paperback – 5 Jul 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Dr Lucy Jones is a world-renowned seismologist. A research associate at Caltech, she holds a PhD in geophysics from MIT. For decades, she has provided scientific information to the public, and has appeared on every major network’s Nightly News Broadcast as well as every major morning television show, Conan and Larry King Now, among others. She lives in Southern California.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|