Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 10 October 2017
A+++++++++++
on 26 February 2015
My son has read and reread all the books in this series. It is another cartoon based book and I wish he read more ‘proper’ books but he loves them so I am happy.
on 12 December 2016
great
on 26 July 2017
Brilliat book rlly funny and overral rlly good and ffunny . Read twice coz it is just really really funny
on 13 July 2014
I thought this book was very good but could of been better and longer I also recommend this book to children aged 8-10.
5 stars
on 10 November 2017
Written by my 8 year old daughter....i recommend this book. It is about a boy called Nate who causes trouble at school.
on 22 March 2015
This book is a good book but un fortunatly u cant buy it on the Kindle Paperwhite i find this more annoying than donkey farts…
on 30 August 2014
The best part about this book Is one of the main characters being Chad he is a very funny and nice character however I would like to see more of chad and dee dee in other books as they only seam like extras
on 3 August 2014
It took me 3 days to read this and it is amazing. It just captures you. Your not able to put it down 😹 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ when's the next one coming out Lincoln?????😰😭😓😩
on 15 May 2014
My lad (9 years) loves reading these Big Nate books. He can be a bit lazy in terms of homework so these books, which he reads unassisted have helped bring on his reading.