Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.49

on 19 January 2015
This book was really funny but it was too short - in fact I read it in 20mins! There were also some parts which were not so nice for instance when nate started calling artur some bad names. Still a very good comic.
on 31 January 2015
THIS BOOK IS FLABBERGASTINGLY GOOD. GET IT NOW. A good book for all ages out there. Any Big Nate fans, a must get. So many good comic strips from all books. I hope Lincoln Peirce makes more of these AMAZING books.
on 20 October 2015
this book was a very good book. it was also very funny but some of the jokes did not make sense
the end
*_* >_< ^_^ ¬_¬ #_# $_$ €_€ '_'
on 3 June 2014
not the best one out of them all but certainly isn't bad !!
I enjoyed it but I thought that the pages were kind of scattered everywhere
on 22 December 2014
This book was really funny and kind of relates to me and the way I'm embarrassed about my parents but I find it quite short for the price
on 20 July 2014
I enjoyed this book because I love a book that makes me laugh. It reminds me of old classics such as Calvin & Hobbes, Snoopy and more
on 21 February 2015
WOW I LOVE THIS BOOK IT IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD BUY IT OR YOU'LL MISS OUT ON A LOT-you never see Chester though sort that out
on 21 August 2014
this book was amazing i deally like it lol lol lol lol lol lll l l l l l l lhi i love this.is was coo lbrill a v f g d g gd d g h
on 14 October 2014
excellent read- grandson engrossed from the moment he received it
on 15 May 2014
My lad (9 years) loves reading these Big Nate books. We have been trying for ages to get to him to read unsupervised but he is quite lazy in terms of homework. We feel these books have really helped bring on his reading.