Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.19

on 15 April 2014
Okay not that bad of a Big Nate comic book. The good thing: It's in Full Color. Bad thing: There all Big Nate Sundays. And I don't really like the Sundays that much. That's even why I rated it 3 stars.
on 15 May 2014
My lad (9 years) loves reading these Big Nate books. He can be a bit lazy in terms of homework so these books, which he reads unassisted have helped bring on his reading.
on 5 June 2014
The gransons love Big Nate! As a grandmother I'm never sure these books are a good influence on young impressionable minds(JOKE!!!)
on 17 June 2014
This book is really epic . I just loved this book with all the boxes even my sister likes it !!(she dose not like many books!!)
on 14 October 2015
Its a really good and funny book, I would definitely recommend it to a guy with a sense of humour.
on 25 April 2015
Five star book not going to say anything else , , , , , , , . , . , , ,
on 27 November 2015
Christmas present for G/daughter but sure she will love it
on 12 December 2013
I gave it five because it is really nice with colour and also the way it is different stories within a book.
I recommend it
on 26 January 2014
love it ton of £££ i reccomend to people of all ages enjoy the expereance of big nate all are good loving art
on 14 November 2013
big nate has caught my eye so much i read a bit a least every week. must get book or at least try a sample.