- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Big League Sports - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Play six of the most popular sports in the world in a single game and show the world what kind of game you have! Play football, baseball, American football, hockey, basketball and golf and climb to the top of the real-time leaderboards, or challenge your friends for the ultimate competitive experience. Master each sport and dominate the competition!
- Football, American Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball and Golf together for the first time on Xbox Kinect.
- Compete against your friends in intense multi-player action and dominate the real-time leaderboards.
- Master 18 challenging and fun skills that will test even the best players.
- Experience the thrills of each sport by using your entire body with the Kinect!
- Easy-to-understand gameplay that’s as fun to watch as it is to play.
Top Customer Reviews
I knew very little of Big League Sports when I had bought it. The reason I did so is that I found playing the same game, e.g. Kinect Sports, over and over gets pretty boring soon, though you haven't even completed the entire game yet. You need something to break away from and keep yourself interested in. That's why I had gone ahead and purchased Big League Sports (and also MotionSports Adrenaline) to complement my "sports" section of Kinect. I've been playing Big League Sports for a month now and have progressed pretty far in most of the sports.
Big League Sports tackles 6 major sports: Soccer, Football (American that is), Golf, Baseball, Hockey and Basketball. Each sport is represented by 3 methods of gameplay. The first is usually an attempt to give a sense of realism to the sport. For example, in soccer you would run, dodge, jump over, head butt, the likes. Then the next two parts are mini-games. Taking soccer as an example again: block as many shots to the post in a certain amount of time; and the final one: kick the ball to hit targets. This is more or less the gameplay for all 6 sports: the first being a "real" play and then the following more of a mini-game attempt.Read more ›