Customer reviews

Size: 100cm|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£2.19+ Free shipping

on 9 December 2016
Very nice laces - I've had these on a pair of shoes which I wear daily for the past 10 months, and they're showing no signs of wearing out (unlike the shoes). The wrap at the ends is still on securely and there's no fraying. Really pleased.
review image
on 3 August 2016
Terrible quality after only a few weeks of use. these laces are strong, but the white inside core pops through very easily especially around the eyelets of the shoes which can only mean that fraying and splitting are not far away and my nice orange laces are now orange and white. unfortunately i bought red ones too and the same thing is happening to them, certainly won't buy again.
on 22 March 2017
I have a pair or Rockport boots that refuse to die!!! In fact the older they get the more 'trendy' they start to look. One thing that does need replaced is the laces. Have bought these exact laces twice....they are perfect and very high quality. Delivered in a couple of days and the price is more that reasonable. Just make sure to measure the old laces, establish the thickness required and choose the closest match to the wide selection of colours.
on 20 March 2016
When I received them they seemed good quality and they do their job well, however parts of one of the two laces that came in the packet have worn through to the white lace underneath the outer material (brown) that they appear to be made of, which is incredibly frustrating after only having them in my shoes for about 10 days. Would have hoped they would last a little longer than that really!
review image
on 1 June 2017
A few weeks ago I made a mistake in ordering a pair of shoelaces that were too short. Having put up with my laces tied makeshift fashion for a while, I ordered the correct size. These are nice, thick laces, and as the shoes are nearing end of life, I really hope that these will be the last laces that I buy for that particular pair.
review image review image
on 3 October 2015
I bought these laces because I wanted non-slip laces without having to double knot. They compress slightly and so providing you pull them tightly they stay tied. You really do have to pull them tightly though, and as such, I would not rate them as "non-slip" as flat laces I have purchased from the same company. However they look good, and if you want a round lace, these will do the job. Just remember to make a tight knot.
on 21 October 2015
Good size for hiking boots - have some slight concerns regarding their toughness as the previous set I bought had started to expose the core after 2/3 weeks of use however that may have been an aberration so we'll see.
on 29 August 2017
These laces were bought to replace the original laces that had worn through on a pair of Clark shoes. I had only been able to find narrow black laces on the high street which felt like cheese wire when tying them compared to the originals. These have an easier feel in the hand since I bought them.
on 7 December 2015
To start, the laces were ok, but the tips came off, making the ends frayed.

They look ok... fit ok... just didn't last that long, probably 3-4 weeks at best.
on 21 April 2016
Quick delivery but within a week the white lace was showing through where there is contact with eyelets - red thread over a white lace. Look tacky now.