|Price:||£19.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details & FREE Returns|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Multi pockets monostrap bag made of a cordura like fabric and duraflex like buckles. Velcro closing on the main strap allows to easily undo the bag with one clip without removing the bag over the shoulder.
- A zip pocket to the front with a flap and velcro closure and additional pocket on the flap. MP3 pocket with a earphone slot avilable to make a hole through to feed the earphone cable.
- Outer Material: Fabric
- Inner Material: Fabric
- Closure: Zip
- Appriximate Dimensions: Height 20" (51cm), Width 13" (34cm), Depth 7" (18cm), Weight 550 grams
- A large side opening zip for access to the main compartement and additional side pockets with zip and two velcro pockets on the strap
- A deceivingly small sized but a very practical bag sure to become your regular companion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
I may have been unlucky with the one I got, but it is still very disappointing.
Apart from this problem, I am happy with the product and do not want to return it. I will just have to think of some way to fix the problem.
this bag is very strong, waterproof and with lots of nice pockets-I particularily like the one on the strap that is perfect for purse, bus pass and a dog poo bag-though you CAN reach every compartment without taking the whole thing off. it also stayed put when I bent down to pick dog poo up. it has broad straps that do not rub (I wore it continually for five hours) and distribute the weight. I discovered that by undoing the Velcro on the front strap you can alter the length of the main strap - but not by much. however, I am 5ft 9inches and a woman's size 24 and it fits perfectly. if you have not had a cross body haversack before (like me) it take a little while to get used to it and trust the position of it-but you soon realise the advantages of the design. it also fits between my legs on the floor of the bus/train without being too bulky.
I don't think you would be able to get many files in it as it is not the right shape for that - put I can get in everything I need for a day out. thermos, sandwich box, binoculars, pac a mac, maps, meds, wipes etc - and all the dog's stuff - towel, coat, little rug, her food, water and bowl, dog poo bags etc. but of course it is not sold as a school bag. I found it was perfect for my needs.
I got the blue colour and it looks very smart. it would just wash in the washing machine when it needed. I am thrilled with it, and have spent YEARS looking for the right bag!
Most recent customer reviews
Product is same as shown in the picture.
Not a firm Grip
Material and zippers appears bit more on cheaper side
I use it...Read more