The Big Book of Six Sigma Training Games: Proven Ways to Teach Basic DMAIC Principles and Quality Improvement Tools (Big Book Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 2005
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The quickest, easiest and most enjoyable way to get employees on track with Six Sigma concepts and tools
Each year Six Sigma methods save companies like Motorola, GE, Sony, and Microsoft billions that would have been lost to inefficiency in business processes. But learning Six Sigma methods can be a confusing experience, especially for people without a technical background. In this book, experienced Six Sigma trainer Chris Chen and Six Sigma Master Black Belt Hadley Roth take a proven, innovative approach to getting people from all experiential levels quickly up and running with basic Six Sigma concepts and tools.
The latest in the hugely popular Big Book of Games series, The Big Book of Six Sigma Training Games features 50 games, exercises and activities that provide an enjoyable, non-intimidating way to:
- Acquaint employees with Six Sigma--what it is, where it came from and what it can do for them and their companies
- Teach Six Sigma roles and organization
- Familiarize teams with DMAIC, as well as Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Pareto charts and other key improvement tools
- Gear teams up for success
- Help them identify problems in business processes and generate innovative solutions
All of the activities can be performed using common, everyday materials--such as playing cards, water, and paper clips--and each provides a thorough and enjoyable Six Sigma learning experience.
About the Author
Chris W. Chen is an organization effectiveness manager with Sempra Energy, a Fortune 500 company. He also runs his own consulting business, specializing in leadership training.
Hadley M. Roth is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt with Northrop Grumman Corporation, a $25 billion global defense company.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Six Sigma