- Buy three for £20 when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Box Set reviews
The Big Bang Theory - Season 6 [DVD] 
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Buy Episodes||Buy Season|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists -- wizards in the laboratory, but socially inept outside of it. Enter beautiful, free-spirited neighbor, Penny, who aims to teach them a thing or two about life. While Leonard spends his days looking for love, Sheldon is quite content video-chatting with platonic partner Amy Farrah Fowler, or playing Star Trek 3-D chess with their ever-expanding universe of friends, including fellow scientists Koothrappali and Wolowitz, and Wolowitz's wife, the adorable micro-biologist, Bernadette.
Whether on or above Earth, hilarity is outrageously universal in TV’s most popular comedy featuring four forward-thinking but socially backward geniuses. Fun discoveries multiply: Leonard learns jealousy is bad for a relationship (with Penny) but science is good for seduction (of Penny). Howard finds life in the International Space Station life is no escape from terrestrial turmoil between his mom and his new wife Bernadette. Raj meets someone special who may be a good match, if he can keep her from fleeing mid-date. And then there’s Sheldon. He learns what not to say after facing harassment charges or competing for tenure at work and how Dungeons & Dragons can be the icebreaker his relationship with Amy needs. For those who need laughter with scientific regularity, this 24-episode Season Six set of The Big Bang Theory will rock your cosmos.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I love all the seasons but I found this to be the funniest and the most enjoyable. Every episode is entertaining and I found myself laughing nearly every minute. I also began to favour Howard a lot more in this series as his impressions never failed to amuse me.
I recommend this to all. But if you are new to TBBT then please watch from the beginning as it is a wonderful journey and you will get to see how the characters have developed.
Which is very good and which I enjoyed.
Got drawn into the rest of the crowd of characters might end up buying the whole series.