on 31 January 2014
This journal is amazing. I have yet to use it, but I bought 2: 1 for my friend as a birthday present and 1 for myself. The package arrived in next to no time which was perfect for me. It is a nice size and it looks very nice a sleek which is good for a Whoverine. The only thing I would say that is negative is that I wish the corners were a little rounder and there was a bit of texture to have a more authentic TARDIS journal, but I do really love it and would certainly buy more for friends!
on 25 April 2018
Bought as a gift for my sister, whose a Doctor Who fan & she loved it.
on 18 January 2013
this journal is for my teenage daughter and she loves it. A must for any Dr who fan old or young.
9 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2016
I bought this for the wife to keep as our diary like River Song. It is a lovely touch for any Dr Who couple
on 12 April 2014
Been after this for a while. Came within a couple of days. HUGE box! well wrapped. lol. Just as described. Dr Who stamps on the box made me giggle (I hadn't read that bit in the description.) Overall: Excellent. Thanks Sweetie. ;)
on 18 November 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present. Was delighted with it! It's got way more pages than I was expecting and although it's not leather-bound, it's hard back. Can't wait to see my partners face when they get this :)
on 17 August 2013
Its brilliant, it has good quality paper and its sturdy.
I bought it for a college course and I've not mixed it up with anyone elses notebook!
A must have for anyone who watches Doctor Who and is official merch so good for any collectors too!
Would recommend!
:D
3 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2014
Cool gift for any DW fan. Practical and durable. A bit pricey but it's worth it to have a bit of DW with you everyday.
on 26 May 2014
I bought this for a friend who has a love for doctor who, it was bigger than i expected, taller than the original book but it turns out to be an excellent size for her as she has been using it to keep track of her time in france with sticking in post cards and stuff. Good product for a doctor who fan!
on 8 July 2013
Perfect replica :) I love the book and keep things in it that are only Dr.Who related like things in the show.