Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards - Pack of 2
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.36+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 December 2016
I cant believe how amazing these cards are for the price, I have purchased more expensive cards like red monarchs and the theory 11 artisan decks which are brilliant in their own right, and you basically realise it's the design on those you pay for and the collector value. However after using this deck I can't believe how the play and feel of the quality is practically the same as the more premium decks. I finally realise why many professionals love these, good affordable price for deck of 2 and work perfectly.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 June 2016
Bicycle cards are always a good buy - WHY? Because they are always (in my experience) good quality in terms of feel and functionality. They have the air-cussion finish which allows the cards to smoothly run over one another and the cards have no flaws. The design is classic and aesthetically pleasing. For this reason ever since i discovered bicycle cards, i have always repeatedly brought them whenever i lose a pack or find a new design that i like.
5 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2017
Obviously the best quality cards around, BUT this product comes with a printed mark, advertising the Bicycle app, on both of the card cases (as seen on the second picture of the product's page). This completely ruins such a classic design.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 13 November 2017
We love playing cards. My mother and grandmother taught me a lot of card games including different types of solitaire. I handed these wonderful skills to my two teenagers. I limit their time playing on their mobiles while on a train journey -I make sure we use this time to bond and no best way but to play cards. We enjoy it.
on 18 January 2018
The quality of these cards is unmatched by any other deck of playing cards I've used. I'm using them to learn magic tricks and play games. The air cushion finish makes them incredibly easy to shuffle. It also creates a nice crosshatch pattern on the cards, which adds to their overall aesthetic. The graphics are very intricate and nice to look at. My girlfriend uses the other deck for fortune telling and she was surprised by the quality of them. Brilliant, thank you!
One person found this helpful
on 19 January 2014
I wanted to be a magician. In fact i still do, there are loads of cool things associated with magic and one of those is watching people stare in awe.

The old cheap throwaway cards i had were just hopeless for practicing anything useful. A quick google revealed that this brand of cards is a well known good quality set recommended (amongst others) for their tactile use when practicing magic as well as playing other card games.

They arrived in good time and excellent packaging however you can tell that these cards are high quality. Yes they do feel different, I believe that they are linen (i think possibly only backed) but you can tell that they don't 'feel' like card.

I can highly recommend these - the price is nothing really considering you probably won't need to replace them for many years to come, if ever.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2017
Everything you'd expect from Bicycle cards. Perfectly cut leads to cards that slot together effortlessly, and the texture of the cards holds tiny little pockets of air that make the cards literally glide off each other. I'd say that these cards are my absolute favourite, as I've bought at least 100 decks in my life. If you're an aspiring magician or if you're looking into cardisty, this is the brand for you.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2016
These cards are amazing considering the low cost of them, Great cards for playing card games and doing card tricks with them. The thing I love most about these cards is the nice bright colour with a perfect white boarder which means they are great for tricks which involve 2 different sets of colours.

Would I recommend these cards? yes because they are cheap/durable and easy to use
One person found this helpful
on 3 August 2016
These are great cards that I have used for years (initially for close up magic now just for playing). They have a really nice feel to them and are the gold standard for anyone wanting to use cards for magic. Or for playing simply a very nice deck to handle.
on 11 December 2016
Good quality cards, not sure why other reviewers think they are fake as they look like the genuine article to me. If not then I don't really mind at this price.