- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 543 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: ARTB Publishing; 7 edition (7 Mar. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007INNV9Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #648,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bible Words Thesaurus: Ancient Roots Kindle Edition
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1) I would recommend "Bible Words" in the TWO COLUMN style. You can change the number of columns by clicking on the icon that looks like an open book at the top.
It is on the same line as the LIBRARY button, the sixth (6) icon over.
2) If you want to change the type size, it is the fifth (5) icon in that row. If you click it, you can move the bar to change the type size to whatever works for you.
3) The best place to get an overview of Bible Words is to look in the "Table of Contents". When you are in Kindle, look at the very top. You will see a line that says -
FILE VIEW GO TOOLS HELP. Click on GO. Then when the box pops up, click on the third option, TABLE OF CONTENTS. (Take some time and look at the major categories
to get an overview of the book. I really enjoyed looking into some of the categories like Animals and Craftwork. The listing of the words really does tell a lot about the
important (and sometimes 'small') parts of bible times.)
4) If you are looking for a specific word, use the SEARCH feature. It appears on my computer as a MAGNIFYING GLASS and you will open a window with the MAGNIFYING
GLASS, plus the word SEARCH. Type in whatever word you are looking for. As an example, if you are looking for the word EAGLE, it will show you that a variation of the
word EAGLE appears in three places as EAGLE, GIER-EAGLE and EAGLE-EYE. Just click on that word reference, and it will take you to it immediately. You don't need to
search manually through the book.
5) Be sure to read the instructions in the INTRODUCTION of the book on navigating in and out of Wikipedia.
2a/ Not fully explained - for instance, why are many words greyed out?
2b/ There is no guidance as to what the reader is looking at on each page