on 17 August 2013
I brought this to carry my work diary and papers , very handy all being in one place. Lots of comments on it
Would recommend to nurses who work in community etc
on 4 July 2013
Bought this as a diary cover for my NHS diary and I can't fault it. 2 pen holders and 2 slots to keep loose paperwork together. Gets lots of comments about how funky it is!
on 19 May 2014
I've been using this as a diary cover as I work in the community and finding it brilliant. The zipped pocket at the back allows for easy storage of my phone and car keys and the inside provides plenty of room for my diary and other bits of paper gathered along the way.
on 27 June 2015
This cover is great use it for my work diary as I work in the community.
I get lots of great comments about it and the children I work with love it.
on 8 February 2013
i bought this to use for my community nurse diary and it fits with plenty of room. pen holders are ideal. having a mobile phone pocket would give it 5 stars.
on 10 March 2013
brought this as a diary cover for work (got to cheers myself up somehow!) . carry handle makes it look like a little handbag, ? might pick a slightly grown-up design next time. only down fall is there are no slots/holders for nick nacks in the cover, otherwise great product
on 6 June 2017
Bought this as a diary cover for my job as a community nurse. It fits a page a diary really well. Over all really pleased.
on 8 April 2017
Fits my diary perfectly
on 1 June 2017
Very well designed great for community nurses
on 12 October 2011
I am not religious, and dont have a Bible. But I Do work in the NHS and have a diary and carry loads of bits and pieces as I go about my work in the community. And this Bible cover is just great. It keeps the diary, notebook and bits and pieces together nicely.