- Add style to convenience--browse our Changing Bags Store for a wide range of fashionable changing bags. Take your pick from messengers, totes, leather, large, stroller, bags for dads, and more.
- Save 10% on selected children's books. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Changing Bag reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Bibetta Swim Bag/ Large Wet Bag (Green)
|Price:||£12.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Two separate compartments - one for wet items, one for dry items
- Easy-change straps to use the straps as a shoulder or a cross-body bag
- Perfect for nappies, swim kit and whilst travelling
- Waterproof fabric
- Machine washable, tumble drier safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Bibetta's swim bag - the all in one solution for you or your child's swim or exercise kit. With a small, separately zipped compartment for your keys, phone and valuables and a large main section for your towels, trainers and clothing, everything will be in the bag. Also perfect to stash anything damp, smelly or wet, or that has the potential to leak! Bibetta designs and manufactures its own, unique range of innovative and highly functional products. We aim to create modern, stylish designs which offer simple solutions to everyday needs, giving you an easier life. Our multi award-winning products are patented, registered and copyright designs.
1 Bibetta Swim/Wet Bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There are lots of positives about this bag -
- The outside materials is soft and absorbent. It got wet on the floor at the pool but the outer material held/soaked up the water so that when I picked up the bag it didn't get me wet.
- The bigger pocket is waterproof and easily dry-able
- Both pockets have zips so you can keep your valuables in the smaller zip pocket
- The strap is adjustable and can be easily clipped in different ways to allow you to carry the bag in the way which is most comfortable for you
- The bag is comfortable to carry and easy/small for storage
The things I wasn't so keen on for this bag that would have made it a 4 star for me -
-The strap buckle for adjusting has a tendency to slide too easily so I had to resize the length quite a few times
- This bag is called large but I didn't find it was big enough for me when I was wanting to store my clothes in it during swimming (it was just about big enough for everything on the trip to the swimming pool)
- The small pocket has a separate zip on the outside of the bag but the actual pocket takes up space inside the big pocket so when mine was full with big bunch of keys, fat wallet (unfortunately not with money!), phone and e reader it was taking up a significant amount of space in the big bag making packing the big pocket awkward (not impossible)
Last week my 4 star review I was writing in my head dropped to 2 stars because of the sewing. The sewing holding the end of the zip together on the big pocket broke as I was doing it up. This one may be partly my fault as I was putting my clothes in and had a particularly thick cardigan however whilst the bag was full it wasn't like I was having to sit on it and squash it to make it fit. I gave it the benefit of the doubt that maybe that was my doing but then when I was switching the strap from one position to another I noticed that the sewing on the triangle where the clip is held onto the bag was broken and coming undone too. In so short an amount of time I don't think 2 different seams should be broken when I wasn't using it roughly or carelessly.
I may have just been unlucky as lots of other reviews are very positive and as I said I did like this bag although I would want a bigger version of it and for the sewing to be more robust. Check out the other reviews before deciding either way on this bag. If you don't have lots to fill it with you may fare better.
Love the changeable strap so you can either use it as a shoulder bag, or across your chest, like a back pack, over the pram.... very versatile in that way.
The smallest compartment can be used to store dry or wet clothes and vice versa with the big compartment. We put out camera, purse & phones in the small compartment and the towels etc in the big one when we went to the pool or the beach, it kept them safe and dry. and very easy to get too if we needed too.
Strong, sturdy and robust material and very easy to wash and line dry, it says it is dryer proof but it doesnt take long to dry on the line anyway. I was hoping it would be a bit bigger for the price, as it seems a bit small when using for more than 2 people, 18" x 13", but saying that you do get a lot in for the size.
The carry strap has two attachment points, one for carrying the bag in 'portrait' conformation, the other in 'landscape', to suit over the shoulder or hooked over a trolley.
A well made, versatile, useful product - recommended for so much more than baby stuff
It is ideal for keeping dry stuff separate from wet stuff and I find we no longer need to use carrier bags with his swimming lessons with it being waterproof. This has been a big hit in our family.
Most recent customer reviews