on 29 March 2013
Nice and good quality panel. I received it the day after ordering it. Please note that it only comes with a 0.75mtr cable with mc4 connectors but a 5mtr extension cable can be bought of the same seller for £10 if you need it.
on 19 November 2013
At this price I was expecting a problem , but £s for watts this is brilliant , I might buy another , got it wired on the roof of my camper and its charging my batteries brilliantly , and delivery was next day , very impressed ,
quality is excellent , frame seems solid , and pre wiring was spot on , leads a little short but ok for me .
order now before they go back up
on 13 July 2013
great value, great product, this is the second one we have had to help run our little battery bank, it was packaged really well, and easy to fit up, only down side was the + and - were marked the wrong way around but that was easy to sort out.
on 28 June 2013
Perfect, They work as stated in product information, would recommend. One of the boxes was damaged but luckily panel was OK.
on 1 October 2014
Light, well made, works brilliantly.
If I was to find a criticism it would be that there's not much cable attached to the panel. 0.75 metres which means if you're joining several in parallel, you have to stretch them a bit.
Oddly, a blunt drill bit works better to drill the screw holes as a sharp one jams in the aluminium.
on 1 September 2014
Good product I have two on my mobile home charging my 2 paste battery's even in low sun light they give good charge
on 8 October 2013
got it fast next day and it is fitted and working really well powering the lights in the dark morings
on 29 June 2014
Excellent product everybody should have one or to of product excellent working 100 percent ok speedy delivery excellent that is why i give it five stars excellent New Biard 100W Watt 12V Black White Or Silver Framed Monocrystalline Solar PV Panel MCS Approved Ideal For 12/24v Battery Charger Charging - Caravan Boat Home Camping Or Shed
on 19 June 2014
Very good & trusted solar panel. We purchased ours over 1yr ago now & it's still going strong without fail!
on 5 September 2014
Excellent product certainly performs as claimed