This little heart ruby solitaire from our stackable collection is a perfect piece to catch all the light and beauty. Coordinate this bezel set heart ruby ring with any ensemble and you will stand out of the ordinary. Flaunt our 14k rose gold ring alone or pair it with other bands and rings for a trendy stackable fashion. Alternately, it makes a perfect promise ring or a special gift for any occasion.
- Gemstone Treatment - Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment - Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling - Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion - Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing - Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation - Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds - All our white diamonds are non treated.