Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.40

on 15 November 2012
Man oh man..... This book was HOT, HOT, HOT..... What a guy Jas is, lucky Noelle!! Characters are fab - totally alpha males, strong sassy females and loads of action!!

Noelle was a quiet girl who had been stifled living in Eden. Jas is a rough, tough hard living man who has seen a lot during his life in the sectors.
We are introduced to the O'Kane gang and their 'King' Dallas. Although a gang, this group of people very much stick together and have each other's backs... They have a real family vibe and a healthy respect for each other.

The gang are very sexual and are all very open and comfortable with the life they lead. Through the story there are some smokin' hot encounters!! Surprisingly, given the hard, down & dirty living they do, there is a moral code that all members of the gang buy into and no-one is forced to take part in anything they don't want to!!

The story has action, passion, romance and some violence.
There's cage fighting, tattoos a plenty and a journey of self discovery - it's great watching Noelle evolve from the sheltered Eden girl to a fully engage free-thinking O'Kane.....

Looking forward to the reading Lex & Dallas's story, as well as the rest of the books in the series - have read the teaser 1st chapter to 'Beyond Control' and I'm betting this is gonna be another cracker of a book!!!
I'm sure loads more cold showers will be required... ;D
on 31 May 2016
What a great way to introduce us to sector life, walking into sector four in Noelle’s shoes, rescued by the wall with arms; Jasper McCray.

A young privileged woman alone and frightened in a dangerous place she doesn’t know or understand. Thrust unwittingly into the biggest gang in the sectors. Will she sink or will she swim and who will be on the ride with her?

Does our naive, young wallflower have the strength, grit and determination to survive out in the sectors or will she lose what little of herself she knows in the overwhelming feelings being truly alive.

I love the snippets we get into some of the other couples and the bits that are picked back up in subsequent books ties it all together beautifully!

I do like a strong female character and this series promises a few of them. With some equally demanding, hot men around to boot. There’s some amazingly hot scenes in this book with the promise of plenty more to come!
on 14 May 2017
Been a while since Ive read a novel in the narator point of view and it was very well written. Best choice for the author as we got to explore so many POV which made even the smallest supporting charaters feel real, and I hope we get to explore them all more indepth. A good story on a futurustic, slight dystopian, society where we see a brutal gang behave in caring and orderily manner. Was nice to see so many bad boys with morals and ethics :)
on 6 January 2017
I struggled with this book for quite a while as I felt as if I'd been dropped into the story without knowing what was happening but if I'm honest the more I read the more I enjoyed it. Yes I would still like more background to the characters but that's just me.
on 16 October 2013
I really liked the story in this book but it did get a little overtaken by the sex! Very hot sex but all the same I would have liked a little less and a bit more story because the story was really original and really great, I will definitely look for more from this author.
on 7 June 2015
Loved it so all u guys out there who r only thinking of buying this STOP and one click now trust me if ur like me u wont regret it xx
on 21 December 2014
Great book
on 12 February 2014
This s a different type of book for me and this is quite a difficult review to write. It's first and foremost a romance but it's an erotic tale that's set in a futuristic and somewhat dystopian world and I hate using that word because it seems to be so overused these days. It's a bleak future that the authors paint with those who have ( living in Eden) and those who live outside fighting just to survive. Imagine Mad Max with purists added and you get the idea but then throw in something a little bit gang like possibly MC and that's how I imagined the world this story is set in.
Noelle has been ejected from Eden and now finds herself lost and alone outside . She stumbles (literally) into the path of Jasper part of the O'Kane gang that runs the sector and finds herself engulfed in a world that she has only ever imagined possible. Fitting in is a learning curve but Noelle is desperate and starved of affection. She's never known what it is to embrace her sensual side but out here anything goes.
Jasper wants Noelle but he's not a man to take away her choices. Noelle is plunged into a hedonistic world that keeps pulling her in but what she wants is to truly belong. It's a dangerous place to be though and there's so much more for Noelle to experience before she can truly claim to be free.
I really enjoyed reading this but at times I found it a little hard to completely believe in all that the characters experienced. I get that sexual freedom is a way for those outside Eden to express they are unshackled but at times I felt some of the surrounding characters acted in ways I found difficult to believe . This is erotica with multiple partners but no m/m action although just about anything else goes. I liked that the heroine Noelle was allowed to grow and develop and found it truly addictive reading as I wanted to find out how it would end. Lots of interesting side characters who must surely get their own books and a fabulous cover.
I've read books by these authors before under their pen name of Moira Rogers and can recommend those paranormal stories. The next book apparently features Dallas and Lex and I'm not sure if I liked them or not. If complicated frustrating at times and passionate characters appeal to you then this is a book you should really read.
on 19 February 2013
My Rating; 4.5*s

Would I read anything else by this author? Yes, I most definitely would.

Would I recommend this book? Yes

Who would I recommend it to? Those who like dystopia novels, those who like erotic romance books, people over 18. I think that most people should give this book a try. An erotic dystopia is definitely something new to me.

Review; This book was my first erotic dystopia novel, and I definitely want to try some more of them.

Bad Things About This Book;
The only bad thing for me was that there wasn't enough information about Eden and the sectors. I suppose that there might be more information in the other three books, I hope there is.
It's not that we don't get enough information, because there was some information, more so towards the end, but I'd still like to know a little more about why the world is like that, and what's going on within the world.
That is my only bad thing.

Good Things About This Book;
- The characters. Oh, I am in love with the characters.
- There's a plot. A lot of time with erotic novels there seems to be no plot, and nothing happening but sex, sex, sex. This book did have a lot of sex, sex, sex, but it also had a plot. Stuff happening other than the sex.
- The sex scenes were well written and pretty hot (in my opinion.)
- There are tries and troubles in the relationships, which makes it much more realistic. The sex and the relationship was slightly fast, but it totally worked within the books, with everything else going on and such.
- Pretty much everything.

I seriously need the sequel to this book, like now, but it's not out until March!
This is a book I think y'all should try.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 October 2012
A young woman is cast out of her family home, banished from the city and left to find her way in the sectors outside the city walls. A dark world where civilization has been stripped down, these sectors are ruled by gangs and gang bosses. The dystopian setting is well-drawn, futuristic but basic, and it's the basic that puts that raw, untamed feeling here. Noelle is like a kitten lost in the wild, but she does manage to find a savior in this world: Jasper, a tattooed, bearded, tough guy. He's a cage fighter and also one of the LT's to Sector Four's bad-ass boss, Dallas O'Kane.

Noelle was banished for breaking the rules. She drank alcohol, and her second offense, fornication, was the last straw. This is one girl eager to learn, to live and to break free. In O'Kane territory she'll do that. As Noelle gives into sexual abandon, she learns to accept that being bad and getting down and dirty are all good things outside Eden. In this world, it's basic, and men and women readily take their pleasure. Jasper wants Noelle right from the first, but so does Lex.

Wasn't sure how I felt about Lex and this potential f/f action, but I have to say that it was highly erotic. Lex ended up being one of my favorite characters in the book. She's a force of nature. There is so much sexual tension between her and Dallas, and you know there's more on that score in the future. Add Dallas and Lex into the bedroom with Noelle and Jasper, and you get a hot, arousing scene. Noelle has a lot to learn, everyone is willing to help, and all the action was graphic and erotic in detail.

It's really erotica with some story/character in a gritty setting as Noelle discovers herself sexually: Multiple sexual partners, some f/f action, no m/m, but some light bondage and light spanking included, and submission. Along with the raw, dirty talk and the bold sex scenes, there's a feeling of sensual romance to the two leads.

As the story ends, more action is in store with this gang and the other sectors: territory wars, the city sticking its nose into sector business, and most of all, it's the other characters who are spicing and sexing things up. This world and these characters are interesting, sexy and gritty, and I want to see what happens next for them in Sector Four. The characters kept me pulled in, and the sex was hot, wanton, and dirty.