Beyond Rice Cakes: A Young Person's Guide to Cooking, Eating & Living Gluten-Free Paperback – 29 Aug 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Vanessa L. Maltin is the director of outreach and programming at the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. She was diagnosed with celiac disease as a young college student after writing an in-depth article on the condition for the Palm Beach Post. She now lives in Washington, D.C.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm only 23, so I would imagine that I will qualify as a "young person", but some of the recipes were so basic that they probably shouldn't have been included. However, that being said, there are a few that are worthy of being included in our "rotation".
I like the fact that she is increasing Celiac awareness and that she provides bonus information. I just wish that there were some juicier recipes in there!
THANKS SO MUCH---------
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Meals & Menus > Pasta & Rice
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine