- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Beyond Impossible: From Reluctant Runner to Guinness World Record Breaker Paperback – 5 Aug 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
‘This book will inspire you to take on new challenges and achieve things you never believed you could… While you might not be up to world-record attempts or super-ultra-length runs, Mimi will inspire you to be brave enough to take that next step on your running journey.’(Leanne Davies, Founder of Run Mummy Run)
‘A heart-warming story full of unimaginable feats’(Lisa Jackson, author of Your Pace or Mine?)
‘Mimi's story is truly amazing… Reading about her incredible journey will make anyone believe they can achieve anything they set their mind to.’(Nell McAndrew)
About the Author
Mimi Anderson is, according to the Consultant Editor at Running Fitness Magazine, ‘one of the world’s most inspirational female distance runners’. As well as being a multiple Guinness World Record holder, she is also an accomplished public speaker and a motivational talker at events, sharing her own experiences and talking about her achievements.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It is very easy to think that you have to achieve at an early age. As the book says Mimi didn't start running until she was 36; this shows that you can achieve anything at any age.
It was well written and would recommend it to my friends both running and sedentary!
I love the way the book tells the story of her JOGLE world record incorporating each chapter with her life story. You can feel her growing stronger with each chapter and overcoming every obstacle put in her way.
I cried and laughed out loud while reading this book on many occasions. I could hardly put it down.
Her determination and focus is inspirational and really makes you feel that anything is possible if you really want it.
I can't wait for the next chapter of her life. USA she's coming to get you!!!!!
It has been years since I read a book in one sitting but I really couldn't stop, the pace was as unrelenting as Mimi's running.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Eating Disorders
- Books > Biography > Sport > Athletics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Athletics & Gymnastics > Running & Jogging