Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit
Customer Discussions > Fable II (Xbox 360) forum

Beware Fable II hype

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Oct 2008, 22:13:18 BST
[Deleted by the author on 27 Oct 2008, 22:45:54 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2008, 01:58:38 BST
B Doyle says:
There will always be people hating games so don't listen to people saying "Its going to be great!" or "It's going to suck!" because they cannot give you real proof until the game is actually out! If you want to buy it then buy it.

If you loved Fable 1 (Like me!) then buy this because this will most likely be just like it but better and more content. If you have never played it before then wait until you hear a lot more reviews.

I just cannot wait for this game! I loved Fable so much i couldn't stop playing it!

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2008, 13:55:46 BST
It has gotten good reviews so far, around the 9/10 which means it's at least going to be worthy of taking up a few hours of your life! I hope it's good.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2008, 18:01:58 BST
It is true that Fable failed to live up to its hype but Fable 2 has already been played by some gaming magazines and other journalists and they have confirmed that Fable 2 does live up to its hype and that it is a groundbreaking game. Although it is dissapointing that the online content will not be available straight away and i think this is the only bit of hype that isn't true and they're trying to fix that.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2008, 21:09:08 BST
S Gohil says:
The original Fable game was a bit too short but the Lost Chapters in the Classics range was much better. More weapons were added, a whole new set of missions after Jack in a new land. Things like those books could be donated to the school as well as new side missions.

It was a better experience really, so you should base your opinion on what was a bit more intended as the finished product.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Oct 2008, 21:05:04 BST
Ben says:
You finished Fable in the blink of an eye?

Then you missed the point of it, and that'll be why you didn't enjoy it.

Bing-Bong - Please try again.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Oct 2008, 08:37:28 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Oct 2008, 08:37:43 BST
Starks_shirt says:
Ben is 100% right. Fable was as long or as short as you wanted it to be. One thing I won't be doing with fable 2 is rushing straight through it. I'm going to take my time and enjoy. Fable is a classic. Lost Chapters was better. Fable 2 should be great. It's worth buying for the voice acting alone.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Oct 2008, 14:27:33 BST
[Deleted by the author on 27 Oct 2008, 22:46:07 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Oct 2008, 23:13:44 BST
This is a great game, the best part of it is you have the freedom to control the character's destiny in anyway you see fit you obviously took the 'finish life quickly and feel bitter about it' option. I think most people will get a lot of joy out of this game.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Oct 2008, 18:35:17 GMT
my my my.
Just you guys wait until you get to the end of the game.

I give you 5 minutes before the flaming torches and pitchforks come out.

Never before have I felt so cheated out of forty quid than when I finished this game.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Oct 2008, 04:56:24 GMT
SwordSwingin says:
fable 2 is a brilliant game. its just abit annoying how they exadurate the game for example open world (a mixture of small areas with miles of unplayable area inbetween), complete freedom (oh no i cant seem to be able to jump over that 1 foot tall wall). you can have a family (that dont do anything except give you crappy gifts or divorce you). still love it but should of been more like the original should of. and the story isnt as good as the first one.

Posted on 6 Mar 2010, 19:38:30 GMT
Y. Tilan says:
Completed this today and not impressed by the ending. Absolutely ridiculously disappointing. Lets hope fable 3 will work a bit better...but barring the ending, the game was good!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Mar 2010, 16:52:28 GMT
Dude I know how you feel, I was like... wow.... wtf
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fable II (Xbox 360) forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  18 Oct 2008
Latest post:  19 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Fable II (Xbox 360)
Fable II (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars (274)