- Get 2 of 2 for £25 for £25.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Beverly Hills 90210: The Seventh Season [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
All 32 episodes from the seventh season of the 1990s US teen drama series. Episodes are: 'Remember the Alamo', 'Here We Go Again', 'A Mate for Life', 'Disappearing Act', 'Pledging My Love', 'Housewarming', 'Fearless', 'The Things We Do for Love', 'Loser Take All', 'Lost in Las Vegas', 'If I Had a Hammer', 'Judgement Day', 'Gift Wrapped', 'Jobbed', 'Phantom of CU', 'Unnecessary Roughness', 'Face-Off', 'We Interrupt This Program', 'My Funny Valentine', 'With This Ring', 'Straight Shooter', 'A Ripe Young Age', 'Storm Warning', 'Spring Breakdown', 'Heaven Scent', 'The Long Goodbye', 'I Only Have Eyes for You', 'All That Jazz', 'Mother's Day', 'Senior Week', 'Graduation Day (Part 1)' and 'Graduation Day (Part 2)'.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
And i have to say, as a fan of the show, it was a much better season than i remembered it as...
Like most of the seasons of this show, it starts off slowly after the gang return together after their various summer activities... but 5- 6 episodes in, it really gets going and as the show builds up to the finale where you sense the characters really growing up as they prepare to leave colege behind for the big bad real world....
Highlights this season for me:
Val (of course!) and her relationship with married Kenny, Val's mom Abby visiting and us learning more about why Val is so screwed up and her relationship with her dad, Val and Kelly's ongoing bitchiness and jealousy over Brandon..
Kelly's friendship with the guy with HIV,
David's brush with mental illness,
Donna's stalker and the build-up and conclusion to her being held hostage...
Brandon and Tracey's relationship was nice to watch til Brandon's dilemma over getting back with Kelly...
well, clare was a lot less fun this season... her and Steve's constant bickering over silly stuff got old by the end of the season and it was right i think that Clare bows out in the finale.. They changed her from being a fun, sarcastic character to just a whiner... the constant picking of fights got old...
All things considered, this is another strong season of the show... it's slow to begin with but it's worth sticking with after you are in a few episodes and things take off... and it's kinda hard not to be wistful and nostalgic watching the gang graduate at the end.... this really is it, they are all grown up now....
Looking forward to season 8, though i know the show kinda starts to lose its way in it and seasons 9 and 10 are kinda more soapy than ever and lots of characters come and go. Still, i will watch em all.....
Season 7, senior year is the best college season. Issues covered such as aids; mental illness; unexpected pregnancies; and first times. As ever underneath the centrefold of all the drama, lay the relationships and friendships of the six main characters. The season is full of intensity, emotion, love, heartache and life changing decisions that will determine the future of the lucky few who can always call Beverly Hills, 90210 home.
- 'Disappearing Act' - Kelly faces an aids scare, after coming into contact with the blood of a resident who is positive with HIV, at the hospice where she works.
- 'if I Had A Hammer' - David is diagnosed with manic depression after an outburst a student union meeting.
- 'House warming\Fearless\The Things We Do For Love - Valerie faces an Abortion after an unexpected pregnancy. But, as ever,Kelly thinks she had ulterior motives and questions the situation.
- 'We Interrupt This Programme' - There is a terrifying hostage situation at the C.U campus, as the man keeps the news staff and Donna hostage.
- 'Giftwrapped\Unnecessary Roughness\Face-off' - Donna faces an anxious time as she is stalked and comes into meeting with her stalker. And as ever, Donna's Mother and Daughter relationship paddy's and drama. She also losses her virginity to David.
There are so many more intriguing fantastic highlights to the season, but I won't ruin\bore you with the long review. Purchase the season. You won't regret it. One of the best.
One particularly great episode is a step back in time with characters Donna & David expereinecing what Donnas grandparents went through after Pearl Harbour
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews